shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand Crafted Platinum Ruby Eternity Band.......

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rubies are amazing!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh! That ring is absolutely stunning! It looks wonderful on your hand and the color of the rubies :love: :love:
please post more pics, I just want to keep looking at it!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning. Enjoy it!

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock
A ruby eternity is on my wish list....yours is perfect! Enjoy your new piece!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOOOOVE it! Love the rubies and love the artwork on the ring! Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Uppy! - Thank you, I've enjoyed ogling your beauties as a long time lurker :wacko: - the ruby ring in your avatar is amazing! What a true stop light red if I've ever seen one!

Jax- I know it's very difficult to find quality rubies at reasonable prices anymore - I'm having that problem trying to find 5mm ruby studs without leaving an arm for payment!

YT and gemgirl - now I realise why I always seem to feel like something sweet when I look at it! Just add a nice big dolop of fresh whipped cream !! :lickout:

Rosebloom, Circe- I highly doubt this ring will ever make an appearance on Preloved - more likely to get passed down. But you know what they say - never say never........

Alistra, Circe, Mrs. W - I'll get on the hubster's case on the weekend to get more/better pics (this week, and probably the next few, is devoted to dealing with construction guys renovating office, family and laundry rooms :knockout: ) -

minousbijoux - The ring is 4mm wide and 2.5mm high. It's not uncomfortable at all, you are aware of it when you first put it on, then it melts away and I'm not conscious of it.

Sarahbear, yennyfire, pregcurious, woofmama, canuk-gal, Gemmy, TaterTots, Joolz, derbygal, Laila, CDCsparkles, and fiona - Thank you all for your compliments. 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results