shape
carat
color
clarity

hair color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies,

I had my hair colored with aveda permanent color a couple days ago, and I am not too certain I love it. I usually just use redken shades or aveda deposit only, so this is a lot more noticeable to me even though I only went one shade darker (slightly more auburny). I don''t mind the color and I love the shine (so much more glossy than with a glaze) but I am worried about how I will go back to my own color now. Will it fade somewhat, and how hard will it be to go back one shade lighter next time ? I hate the idea of having to worry about roots. I had never dyed my hair before with permanent color, and we decided to try it because my hair is quite dark already and the glossing treatments never showed through.

Thanks!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Aveda color (which is what I use all the time) will eventually fade a little. You can talk to your colorist too to see what they recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results