shape
carat
color
clarity

Haggis!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I actually had the chance to try Haggis and it was yummy.. There was no offal taste at all! I heard you can get canned haggis in US.. I wonder if it taste as good..

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh, goodness, no! Even if I could get past the ingredients, and I assure you I could not, the texture would make me . . .
14.gif

I may be a Scotch-Irish lass by ancestry, but I don''t care much for rainy, gray days either!
9.gif
And I like my beer cold. And my tea straight up w/o milk and sugar.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I tried haggis in Edinburgh when he came over to visit. We spent a couple nights and had a huge breakfast with haggis. It was lovely but then again we both eat offal so black pudding, tripe, all those lovely bits and pieces that you can''t identify are no big deal. Shame I didn''t get to try it with tatties and neeps! Funny though cause I''d never had it when I went to school in Scotland many years ago
1.gif

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
What a fun thread! I love haggis (which makes most people think I am nutso) and the meat version is way better than the veggie version. I have only found canned haggis here in California, but it is not too bad.

I used to love going to Burns'' Night Suppers when I went to university in Scotland for awhile and always wish I had the planning know-how to execute one of my own in January...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results