shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Wedding Update and life update.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Gypsy, you''ve been going through a lot, huh? I haven''t had as much time here as I''d like, but things have been kind of hectic. I just wanted to let you know that I love your new venue, and it sounds like you''ll be much happier there. I''m very happy for you! You''ve waited for a long time for this, and it sounds like everything is coming together. Your bouquet is absolutely beautiful, by the way.

I''m gad to hear that your new job is going well. New jobs always take some getting used tok don''t they?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy your venue is gorgeous!! I am so glad you have found something so perfect!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 4:36:57 AM
Author: Gypsy
Hi Freke... I missed you too! How are you? Yeah, I just turn into a crabby b*tch when I''m stressed so I figured I''d spare you all... and myself a lot of regrets and post editting. You think I''m snarky usually. Man I have been a neurotic crazy lady the last few weeks. Plus I have to be SUPER nice at work-- which is taking its toll. And I can''t really post from there as big brother is watching... so, all that means limited PS time.
I''m ok. About to start a new class.
40.gif
lol. Sounds like you''ve been having fun at work, having to be nice and all. Poo that you can''t post from there.

I''m so glad that your parents like the venue!!!!And that they took down the telephone pole!!How many days are left until the big day?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
So great to hear from you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so glad you found a venue that is awweeesome!
36.gif
36.gif
Unfortunately though it sounds like that is one of the only things going right.
40.gif
Your job is at least going decently it sounds! I hope Mr. Gypsy is feeling better and I hope everything is going easier with your Mom. I am sorry all of this is going on.
40.gif
I hope you are feeling a bit better! Here''s some ((hugs)) and PS dust, you deserve a glass of wine!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It''s always ackward at a new job. On the first day of my job, where I work now, I called one of my former co-workers and cried. I hated the desk, and ended up buying a new one just so I could have some work space, and I had to walk by my boss''s office everytime I wanted to pee. It was just so...different, than the previous 7 years at my other employer. Not to mention an office sapce that didn''t go to the ceiling so everyone could hear every loud word I said. (I got that changed within a year).

But, it must be exceptionally difficult while planning a wedding, going through physical ailments, and starting a new job. I am certain that ranks at the top of the scale for life stressors.

So, try to remember to breathe....and kiss John...breathe...and kiss John again. [/i]

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Gypsy... everything looks great, but those flowers are...
jawdrop.gif
30.gif

I just want to eat them up!!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about John's back
7.gif
Is he doing lots of bed rest?

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy - I love your new venue. I love how bright it is. I also love the high-low floral arrangements. That will look amazing.

I haven''t been on the board a lately either. I have been looking for work and preparing for the wedding.
I would try to hop in and catch up once every few weeks and i was sad to see you not here. I know the job must be keeping you busy and you don''t want to overstep any boundaries by posting while you should be working. I''m glad your new job is treating you well. I do hate the BA commute, but traffic now is not nearly as bad it was before. Are you able to bart and/or bus? I know how much you hate to drive.

I will pray for your mom, John and the kitties and hope everything works out. I would have loved to be there as you walked into the vet with the cat on the leash. I''ve only seen a cat behave on a leash once, I wonder why dogs take to them better.

Sounds like wedding planning is staying on track. I am also on track... running late, but on track. I can''t wait to see you in your dress.

BTW, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results