shape
carat
color
clarity

Gurhan 24K Blue Flash Moonstone Necklace & Earrings

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well! It was worth a try! I am sure the lighting issue is important in showing those earrings at their best!

Really gorgeous!!!! This set reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Locke who also does hammered gold (19k, I think) and it is very pricey but beautiful.

(By the way, did you see my comment on another thread where you had admired an OEC and I mentioned that someone had just had their pavilion facets polished to be a little wider giving the look of an OEC without losing much weight or any diameter? I can find the link again if you didn't see the example I posted.)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, Queenie60, mochiko42, Lovinggems and tyty333!

diamondseeker2006|1464705995|4038465 said:
(By the way, did you see my comment on another thread where you had admired an OEC and I mentioned that someone had just had their pavilion facets polished to be a little wider giving the look of an OEC without losing much weight or any diameter? I can find the link again if you didn't see the example I posted.)

No, I don't recall seeing that. I would love to see what you're talking about. :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. It's just freaking gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. Amazingly colorful for gold and moonstone! I would wear them every day they are so beautiful!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The blue, blue, blue moonstones look fabulous against the rich yellow gold!! Is there a backing on the moonstones? I've never seen ones that vibrant before. So fabulous and unique!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, Gypsy and minousbijoux!

kgizo|1464807989|4039018 said:
The blue, blue, blue moonstones look fabulous against the rich yellow gold!! Is there a backing on the moonstones? I've never seen ones that vibrant before. So fabulous and unique!

I don't know if there's a backing behind the stones or not, actually. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results