carat
color
clarity

Guilty Pleasures

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly411 said:
Pils- Animal Hoarders makes me cry.

Me too. And the worst part is that the "resolutions" aren't usually "resolutions". It's always, "So & So agreed to not take in any more cats and to have the existing cats spayed..." Um! What about the 65 others who are stressed, unhealthy & lacking attention?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I did see one episode where the guy surrendered his cats to animal control. I was both happy and sad. I was happy that he got his life straight, but sad for the cats.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My guilty pleasure would have to be the 'keeping up with the Kardashians' obsession.

They make me laugh, I thought they would be totally stuck up but they are actually kind of amusing.

There, I said it. Feels good, especially since I even make the dog leave the room when I watch it. Shame.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

My current guilty pleasures are:
Cheese fries
Manischewitz blackberry wine (one glass while I'm cooking)
The Sookie Stackhouse series
Sundays. I spend the ENTIRE morning and afternoon slowly reading the paper and drinking fresh coffee
The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
When I saw Kenny's post, I just started laughing.

Okay, mine are smoking, drinking and having a very wicked, twisted sense of humor. When most people are going ewww...me I start to laugh.

Hubby and I were at some horror movie years ago. The critics said it was so violent and such that they gave it like 1 star. Anyhow, on one particular gory scene. The audience gasp in horror, what do hubby and I do? We started laughing...loudly while I started clapping my hands yelling "Awww Right....Yeah!!!"

And I love sleeping. I just love my bed, I could live in it.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I forgot to say that I love reading anything Kenny posts! It always makes me laugh. And you know what they say...laughter is the best medicine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results