shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess who''s appearing in the nude in Houston tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m a support of People Eating The Animals, too!!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
umm, Alicia Silverstone?
2.gif
My sweet SIL looks exactly like her!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, is she trying to make some sort of career comeback? Why not just do the club circuit in L.A. and get photographed wearing no undies? Seems like an easier way to go these days...then she can do the rehab thing and jettison herself into B-list status again, hee hee. J/K, I liked Alicia in the 1990''s and sorta miss those days. Maybe I''m way off track but she''s the only veg I know of that was in Clueless, she once was PETA''s sexiest veg of the year or something.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2007 11:16:54 PM
Author: Skippy123
umm, Alicia Silverstone?
2.gif
Your SIL must be beautiful, then! My SIL totally resembles Nicole Kidman, isn''t that funny!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 11:42:21 PM
Author: monarch64

umm, Alicia Silverstone?
2.gif
Your SIL must be beautiful, then! My SIL totally resembles Nicole Kidman, isn't that funny!
My SIL is gorgeous and so incredibly sweet; I just heart her like a real sister!!! Nicole Kidman is gorgeous!
My fav Alicia Silverstone movie is Clueless. . . As IF!!!
9.gif

Hey, I guess whatever floats peoples boats (meaning Alicia's). I don't think becoming a veggie makes people lose weight, so I thought that part was weird; just my 2 cents.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Cool! I''ll tell you guys if I see the commercial.
There sure are a lot of fat people around here!
3.gif

Not sure how big of an impact it will be. Texans really love their Mexican food and bbq. lol

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2007 11:50:20 PM

Date: 9/18/2007 11:42:21 PM
Author: monarch64

umm, Alicia Silverstone?
2.gif
Your SIL must be beautiful, then! My SIL totally resembles Nicole Kidman, isn''t that funny!
My SIL is gorgeous and so incredibly sweet; I just heart her like a real sister!!! Nicole Kidman is gorgeous!
My fav Alicia Silverstone movie is Clueless. . . As IF!!!
9.gif

Hey, I guess whatever floats peoples boats (meaning Alicia''s). I don''t think becoming a veggie makes people lose weight, so I thought that part was weird; just my 2 cents.
You''re right, Skippy, just becoming veg doesn''t guarantee one will lose weight...I''m proof positive of that fact, lol! There''s a lot of crap food that is considered "vegetarian", i.e. potato chips, etc. I think the point Alicia''s trying to get across is that it can be a healthier lifestyle to include more fresh produce in your diet and limit or in her case, eliminate, things like fried chicken, bbq pork, fattier cuts of meat, burgers from McD''s...ya know?

She said of vegetarianism:

"Physically, the effect has been amazing."

I am going to tell you a secret. When I was just a young lad--no older than 7 or 8....maybe 13--I browsed on my brother's computer. There I saw a few films featuring Alicia Silverstone. And let me tell you, there wasn't much room for improvement.

Knowing she hasn't always been a vegetarian I don't think I would call her appearance a result of vegetarianism so much as a result of a life dedicated to physical appearance and a life of extreme attentiveness to her naked body.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results