shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess The Color!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karate_y2k

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a lurker for quite some time - just got around to registering. Pick up my soon-to-be fiancé''s ring and wanted to see what people think of it. I''ll put up so more pictures as I take them, as well as measurements once I find where I put the grading sheet
33.gif

I''m really interested what color everyone thinks the diamond is!!!

Specs:
1.2 Carat
SI-1

Image_1_r4nD0m.png

karate_y2k

Rough_Rock
Last one for now:

Image_3_r4nD0m.png

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's impossible to accurately 'guess' color from a computer monitor...could depend on what the surroundings were when the ring pictures were taken, what lighting was like, etc. it's very easy to make a colorless diamond look tinged with warmth if you have a brown shirt on or your walls are yellow etc.

that said...i would venture to say that diamond has a little warmth in it...from that first picture (but it could def be reflection of something else)...however, i would imagine you wouldn't ask the Q unless the diamond was not colorless (hehee)...so i will say a J. maybe I as that 2nd picture looks more colorless.

beautiful stone regardless of color!

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Ha! I am going to guess low since you asked it the way you did!! It''s a M/N.With med blue fluor.

1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, and love the setting.
30.gif

I''ll guess a J?? I see some warmth in one of the pics, but not the others. Tough to tell really.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
When I saw the first photo I guessed that it was a J/K? The other photos look very white, though! And as Mara said, it''s extremely difficult to tell from a computer monitor. You chose a beautiful ring!

karate_y2k

Rough_Rock
It''s actually an L. I can''t believe how white it faces up! You can barely tell the warmth in person - you have to view it from the side to tell. At first I thought they set the wrong stone - but nope, that''s MINE
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to guess a J...very pretty ring.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At most I was going to guess K because that''s what I have and the first pic looked very similar to mine. But then the second and third pictures really threw me and I thought I better not guess at all because maybe it was an D or F or something. Very beautiful diamond and ring!
21.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I can''t see any color at all
33.gif
, I can see color easily in real life though.

You did well! congrats!

a

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Hard to believe that is an L! The setting is beautiful, too! What kind is it?

karate_y2k

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 6:30:38 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wow! Hard to believe that is an L! The setting is beautiful, too! What kind is it?

It''s from Kesslers Diamond Center (www.kesslersdiamonds.com). I don''t have a whole lot of information on it, but here''s what I do have:
Item Number BGRD23291
14kt White Gold
12 Round Diamonds Totaling 1/4 Carat, SI1/SI2, G-I Color

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful L you have there. I love love love the low colors!
If you had not worded your query the way you did I would have guessed it a J. It really is lovely.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a stunning ring! I love the warmth, but it still looks so white! Can we have more handshots, pretty pretty please?
31.gif

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
or L LOLOL.. guess i shouldve read all of the thread!! its beautiful and you could never tell it''s an L.. i have a K and noone can tell, it''s all about the cut!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beeeeautiful!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What a nice looking L!! Congratulations on a beautiful ring and good luck on your proposal!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, very lovely!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I can''t believe it''s an L!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
A lady who works with my jeweler wears a massive rock on her ring finger- just found out last week that it was a K! I was in shocked when she told me!

Congrats on your find - it''s a beautiful diamond!

karate_y2k

Rough_Rock
Finally found the grading report:

1.200 Carats
SI1
L
Diameter (6.73-6.79) Average 6.76mm
62.4% depth
50.5% table
16% crown
43% pavilion
1.1% culet

Scores 1.4 on the HCA.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results