shape
carat
color
clarity

Green diamond with multiple personalities!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2009 10:19:11 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Chrono,
Thank you so much. I actually didn''t think you liked the stone at all. It is my favorite as well, out of all my colored diamonds, even the unset ones.
Truthfully, I didn''t like it much unset, but once set, it looked really different.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2009 10:24:23 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 11/29/2009 10:19:11 PM
Chrono,
Thank you so much. I actually didn''t think you liked the stone at all. It is my favorite as well, out of all my colored diamonds, even the unset ones.
Truthfully, I didn''t like it much unset, but once set, it looked really different.
Yes, I agree. Those pictures were actually taken under my kitchen hallogens, where it goes most grey/sage. Even then, it''s still really pretty, but colored diamonds really need to be seen in person. Photos just never live up to reality. It''s so hard to capture the sparkle, luster, and the dimensionality that the color brings to them. That''s why DBL and other colored diamond dealers do videos of their merchandise.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2009 10:31:04 PM

Yes, I agree. Those pictures were actually taken under my kitchen hallogens, where it goes most grey/sage. Even then, it''s still really pretty, but colored diamonds really need to be seen in person. Photos just never live up to reality. It''s so hard to capture the sparkle, luster, and the dimensionality that the color brings to them. That''s why DBL and other colored diamond dealers do videos of their merchandise.
So how about sending it to me so I can see it personally and give you a more accurate opinion? Maybe for a few days so I can check it out under various lighting?
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2009 9:00:06 AM

So how about sending it to me so I can see it personally and give you a more accurate opinion? Maybe for a few days so I can check it out under various lighting?
9.gif
Sorry, the only way you''re going to get it, is by prying it off my cold dead fingers!!
11.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 11:03:34 AM

Date: 12/1/2009 9:00:06 AM

Yes, I agree. Those pictures were actually taken under my kitchen hallogens, where it goes most grey/sage. Even then, it's still really pretty, but colored diamonds really need to be seen in person. Photos just never live up to reality. It's so hard to capture the sparkle, luster, and the dimensionality that the color brings to them. That's why DBL and other colored diamond dealers do videos of their merchandise.
9.gif
Sorry, the only way you're going to get it, is by prying it off my cold dead fingers!!
11.gif
LOL

My, my, I've never seen you this possessive over your rock before. I remember you told me once that you never named your stones because you haven't found one special enough that deserves one. And lo and behold, you came up with Sybil!
3.gif

She must quite a hottie cuz you don't even wanna share!
25.gif

Chrono, I'd like to examine your pear mahenge and give you a full report when I'm done. How about it?
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah great photos!! Love the new diamond in it''s setting. Very cool collection you have!

From your photos the jewelry doesn''t look gaudy at all!! Congrats and please keep sharing.
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2009 8:46:32 PM
Author: platinumrock

Chrono, I''d like to examine your pear mahenge and give you a full report when I''m done. How about it?
31.gif
You’ll have to duke it out with TL first. She claims to have first dibs on it.
11.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 8:32:10 AM

Date: 12/1/2009 8:46:32 PM
Author: platinumrock

Chrono, I''d like to examine your pear mahenge and give you a full report when I''m done. How about it?
31.gif
You’ll have to duke it out with TL first. She claims to have first dibs on it.
11.gif
Oh, it''s ON now!!! TL, put Sybil away. I don''t want innocent diamonds getting hurt over this.
11.gif

*rolls sleeves*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results