shape
carat
color
clarity

GREAT website for natural pet products!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this online store. Found it through an animal behaviorist and I placed an order last week. Fantastic products that are all natural. A truly ''green'' store.

www.sunnica.com

They have products for cats, dogs, birds, and rabbits. Definitely worth checking out. I got some hemp toys filled with catnip as well as the dehydrated chicken treats which are AWESOME...can just take a piece and run it under warm water for a minute and you can tear it up and feed it to your furry monsters. Mine love it.

Any other such website suggestions welcome!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey FG, I don''t have any animals (unless you count my kids)
9.gif

I just wanted to say hey, haven''t seen you posting as much...
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, I''ve got a presentation to give at work on Thursday and I''ve actually had to *gasp* work on it. Blech.
14.gif

I was laughing at all your cute little emoticons on that thread...I love the bat eyes and the cheerleader most of all. SO freaking cute. You always make me laugh.
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2007 3:40:14 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Yep, I''ve got a presentation to give at work on Thursday and I''ve actually had to *gasp* work on it. Blech.
14.gif

I was laughing at all your cute little emoticons on that thread...I love the bat eyes and the cheerleader most of all. SO freaking cute. You always make me laugh.
5.gif
Well that ain''t right.
38.gif
9.gif

Glad I make ya laugh.
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the link. i''m going check it out right now.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Cool website - thanks for sharing FG!
36.gif

ETA - dontcha hate that whole having to work thing...my boss is expecting the same thing right now, but then he went and brought in his whole litter (5 of them) of 5 week old foster kittens - tell me that's not distracting?!?!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Cool site, thanks for sharing!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
FG dear, I have to ask--how are the chicken treats easier than buying some chicken, cubing it, frying it up, and putting it in a baggie for kitty?
9.gif
12.gif
31.gif

The catnip toys look neat--I am wondering, has anyone tried that diffuser calm cat thing? Both the guys will be SO stressed out in September--cross country for Chen, cross ocean and THEN cross country for MC, then a new cat and a new apartment...

THanks for the site--sorry about that whole "work" thing...I mean what''s that about???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
RT, oh sweetie, WAYYYYYYYYYYY easier. Open bag. Run a piece under warm water 25 seconds. Feed.
9.gif
Can also store these at room temp--don't have to freeze them so they won't go bad before you use 'em. (Since they're freeze dried, they're completely dehydrated and won't go bad)

Speaking of which, I actually opened a can of tuna, and since I am only using it to clicker train Chloe and don't want it to go bad, I made tuna ice cubes. Then I popped 'em out and put 'em in a freezer bag and only thaw one when I need it. Still, the chicken stuff is WAY convenient.
5.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
If by the diffuser you mean Comfortzone with Feliway, yes, I have 2 going in 2 separate rooms at the moment. Has been recommended by several people to calm cats down.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Hm, well if the pet store near the Boston apt has one I''ll pick one up...otherwise I have no-where I can ship stuff to at the moment...they are also kind of expensive on a grad student stipend..
28.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trust me, I recall those days very well.
2.gif

The Comfort Zone is particularly expensive...I already have TWO and the behaviorist said I could use another...I was like, y''know, 2 will have to do. I don''t live in the Taj Mahal either...it''s quite a small place!!! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results