shape
carat
color
clarity

Great customer service and a most unexpected wedding gift!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My dh and I just got a wedding gift from our insurance agent! Talk about customer service!

I just wanted to give a shout-out to Allstate, because they have been amazing from the day I started getting insurance through them!

I chose Allstate because I had let my car insurance lapse while I studied abroad in college, and so I needed new insurance before I could drive my car, which needed to be ASAP. I got a number of quotes online, and all were similar, so I clicked "contact me to set up this policy" for a number of them, and Allstate just happened to be the first to get back to me.

Since then, my agent has gotten me renters insurance for free (adding the policy made my car insurance go down more than the cost of renters), and consistently gotten me great deals! He was so great that I recommended him to my dad, who then switched when my agent got him a good deal, and my dh (then boyfriend).

When I bought my first new car, my rates went way up. I looked around for cheaper policies, and Progressive quoted me one that was cheaper. My agent found a way to match that price without dropping any of my benefits!

And just recently, when dh and I got married, my agent combined our car and renters accounts without any trouble even though my payment for my policies was technically overdue! And now we get a gift from him in the mail, which was so sweet, and he wrote this personal note about how happy he is for us because I was actually his VERY FIRST account, so he has really enjoyed helping me as I moved through life (i.e. buying a car, renting my first apartment, getting married). It was really sweet! Okay, gushing over for now, but seriously, if you need insurance and are looking for really great personal service, check out Allstate!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. If I ever start driving again I will be sure to give them a ring. Awesome service!

And because I have to ask... what was the gift that accompanied that tear-jerking [I''m serious] note?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results