shape
carat
color
clarity

Grad school starts tomorrow... and I need encouragement and a dusting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Well the past few days have been soooo busy for me. I have had 2 days of orientation for my master''s program and right now I am completely overwhelmed. I haven''t had time to do much of anything and my house currently looks like it exploded with all of the paperwork that I have been given. Classes start tomorrow (or today since it''s 1:30am already) and I haven''t even had the time to buy my books. AH!

Anyway, wish me luck and sprinkle me with fairy dust for day #1 because I feel like I''m going to need it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re gonna be FABULOUS, uncluttered house or not, Jewels!!! Sprinkling PS fairydust your way....best wishes for a smooth start tomorrow! Now get to bed and rest your brain a bit, rest well my friend!
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
study study study!
You will do great!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys!! I feel well rested and ready to tackle my first day!
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for your first day, I''m sure you''ll do great!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes, keep up w/reading and studying and you will do great! Study buddies are great too depending on how you learn
9.gif
Congrats that is awesome; enjoy! I loved school a little more than working. hehe What are you studying if you don't mind sharing?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Poof! Your gonna do great! That is if you remembered to take you lunch money!!
2.gif

In support.

DKS

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Everything will turn out fine!! I was nervous for my 1st day of grad school, but it was a great experience.

I know you will be nervous, but after a week or so, you will settle into your program and will kick yourself for being nervous.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I got through the first week and have one issue I need to sort out next week, and then I hope I can really get into my routine and start enjoying my classes instead of continuing to feel overwhelmed.

Skippy- I don''t mind sharing at all! I am going for my Master''s in Social Work. I have an interview on Monday at an elementary school in which I will (hopefully!) do my field study. I will be doing the field study during the day and classes are at night, so it will be interesting to be learning and applying the concepts at the same time. I hope the interview goes well because this school would be perfect!!
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re going to be GREAT honey. Get some rest, eat a good breakfast, and BREATHE. *sprinkling fairy dust*

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Aww thanks Gypsy!! It''s great to have so many cheerleaders here on PS!
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You''re going to do terrific, both in school and at your interview! Dusting!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Lots of fairy dust and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results