shape
carat
color
clarity

Got her parents approval...next step!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chil1

Rough_Rock
I went over to my GF''s parents house tonight and received their blessing. They were very happy and welcomed me with open arms.

I also went to get her right ring finger size verified at size 5. I asked her Mom about her left ring finger size but she didn''t know, however, her Mom wears a 4.5 and recommended that size or 4.75. I may go with the 4.75 to be on the safe side. It will be a Vatche X Prong Round which her mother saiid was perfect. Very nice and simple.

Now, I have to start thinking about proposal ideas. One thing that I do know is that it won''t be on Christmas. I want to make it an off-day, maybe a few days or week beforehand depending on how soon I can receive the ring.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Did you try to ask this over in the Proposal section in the toolbar under forums? It doesn't matter though
2.gif
! I think you should do it somewhere meaningful that only you and her know about. I wouldn't say at dinner somewhere, though thats some people's cup of tea.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about New Year''s Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results