shape
carat
color
clarity

Gosh I hope this works...finally some pics of my e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''m finally trying to post a couple of pics of my ring. I have been engaged since March 26th but have had a dreadful time posting pics it''s like I am picture posting disabled or something. I think I may finally have it and wanted to share these with everyone on PS b/c you all have been so nice and helpful to me over the last year or so.

Thanks!
21.gif

Mye-ring1.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a couple more now that I know what I am doing yay!

Mye-ring2.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now I have more but need to make them smaller but if you would like to see more I will gladly post I adore this ring!!!

Mye-ring3.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, it''s gorgeous. Yes more pics please!!!!
30.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! it''s gorgeous, congratulations!!! that stone looks gigantic!! specs??

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

eta: Maybe Im wrong, but didnt you have a princess center at some point? I guess you traded it up for a RB? Details, woman!!!
1.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yay thank you thank you lovely ladies with gorgeous rocks too!!
Yes, yes more coming up stat
thanks for letting me share

Here are specs:
ACA RB 2.044cts from WF
AGS000/ideal
SI1 eye clean
I color
8.22x8.25x? (I''ll get back to you on this can''t remember off the top of my head)
finger size 4.25
setting is plat also from WF their diamonds for an eternity but with the legato head and I had them pave the head.
I''ll try to find a good pic of that and get it up too.
Anymore specs that you would like to know just ask I have no worries digging them up and posting...
I love posting!
36.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
it''s amazing, i LOVE the profile!! you are such a lucky lady, i''d never be able to take my eyes off of it!!
30.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
we''re ring twins!!!
35.gif

well...almost. my band is 1/2 eternity w/2.11 ct center, and it looks like your''s is full eternity band. congrats - and of course i think it is the most gorgeous thing ever!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
vita*dolce you are so sweet, really it means so much to me all the lovely compliments. I am very lucky and I try not to forget that whenever I think about complaining about some little thing or the other. I try to be very grateful for all I have.

mommy2iz you are so right I went and took a look at yours and we are twins cool I"m in great company which is nice. Thanks for your kind words also and your ring is...although I am partial fabulous!
Oh yes you are right it is full eternity on mine.

Kaleigh, Dani and everyone else a big thank you it means a lot that you think my ring is pretty since coming to PS I have admired all your taste in rings and other pieces so it means a great deal to have your support and approval.
1.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
really beautiful. thanks for posting the pictures!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely! Thanks for sharing

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement, you have a stunning ring!

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Yummy! I love the side view.

Beautiful!
1.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
One more...FI is a fan of the team...

Mye-ring7.JPG

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
W-O-W!! What a stunning ring!!

Congrats!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It''s gorgeous!

30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That ring is SO incredibly beautiful! I love your setting--it gives the whole ring a very dainty look, and I think the proportions are perfect. Careful not to blind people with it
2.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, how lovely! The detail work on the head is TDF - congratulations on your engagement!

moobaby

Rough_Rock
Oh wow gorgeous! I think I''d get in traffic accidents because I wouldn''t be able to keep my eyes off it to look at the road!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! It looks gorgeous on you! Congratulations!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Ooo-la-la!!!!
30.gif
GORGEOUS!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Dani I was so giddy with the excitement of being able to post pics of my ring I only just saw the other ques you had for me.

yes, originally it was the same setting but the legato head was not paved. And the center stone was a 2.03 ACA princess H color and VVS2 clarity (after being here a bit I know that was a bit too high )
Then I fell in LOVE with the ACA RBs and whispered in FI''s ear and he gave me the ok to do a mini upgrade b/c the carat weight didn''t really change and I did step down in clarity but I''m fine with it and even the color drop b/c it is totally in the same range. But let me tell you I really truly did see a size diff I went from 6.77x6.76 to 8.22x8.25 and I could see it.
Now if only I could get to a 2.75 or 3.00ct ahhhhh a girl can dream right???
11.gif
21.gif

Good memory by the way!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars, what a stunning ring!!!! I especially love the v shape on the basket, lovely design!!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ring!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
Thanks so much guys BLUSH!

radiantquest thanks I really love your avatar have to learn how to change mine LOL

canuk-gal I''m a canuk too hee hee where are you located if you don''t mind my asking and gasp at all the hot hot wait cool cool bling you have!

Diamond*Dana you are too kind

cmarie appreciate that you like the side view I wasn''t sure about it at first but once they sent it to me I knew I made the right decision. I wondered at first if it would be too over the top but it came out delicate and IRL it is very pretty

Namaste thanks a bunch!
PrincessDijon you too, thanks you are very kind!

Kittybean I adore your EC very classy and elegant and love your setting the side stones are just the perfect fit. Hey, forget about keeping other ppl from being blinded I have a hard enough time keeping me from drooling all over it
2.gif

I even use a picture of it as my cell phone wallpaper...I know I''m ill

Circe what more can I say your ring is sooo BEAUTIFUL I have always loved it and you have always been so helpful to me and always seem to have advice/input when I post so thanks a million!!!!

moobaby a big thanks and you are too funny I chuckled at your post, yes I do get er preoccupied with her from time to time as long as the ppl at school and work don''t notice I''m fine giggle

Oh coati I love ALL your jewelry and your photograpy, I really appreciate your nice comments!

joflier thanks, thanks!

kcoursolle I can''t tell you how many times I have looked at your GORGEOUSSSSSS e-ring the setting is a work of art for sure and your w-band which I am totally planning on copying at some point when the diamond ring fund gets all filled up again. Your band is AWESOME and the shot you have of it in your avatar is divine I LOVE LOVE your w-band such a pretty and fluid and I have no words ring you have great taste so your opinion means much

21.gif
21.gif

I will try to get some flower shots soon and post those as well
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend lovelies!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
somehowcollide I just saw your post after I went through all the rest how could I not thank you as well...Thank you my dear and your marquise is MAGNIFIQUE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results