shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy.lucy.80

Shiny_Rock
After reading all the posts and topics it seems like I have chosen a good stone for the price ($4500). I have attached the GIA report to this post. It is an SI2- Once inclusion that makes it not "eye clean" however a prong will be placed over it so the inclusion will not be visible to the naked eye.

Any feedback on the GIA report?!? Thanks
emteeth.gif
!!!

ci_GIA-16173150.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Most diamonds look nice...and this one has nice proportions.

But...Garry''s recent comments on SI stones with clouds would make me say no. Ostensibly...they have the potential to dull the stone. And...since you don''t'' see the clouds, per se...how can you blame them outright. Compare to other well cut stones. Maybe you''ll still love it...(and maybe you''ve already done this). If so...buy with confidence.

Regards,

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've picked a potentially very beautiful stone that is well cut with a HCA score of 1.6 TIC. As you have seen the stone in person and deemed it eye clean enough for you, it looks like a good buy as well. Make sure to look at the stone away from the store lights and under as many different lighting as possible (sunlight, fluorescent, shaded) and see if the inclusions are still all right with you.

lucy.lucy.80

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the imput!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results