shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Price for Princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

techjeff

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if this is a good price for a princess diamond I was trying to purchase. I''ve used the online search at the top of this page, but most of the links take you to a page that say, "this diamond is no longer avaiable". If anyone can get a better price then the ones I have listed please tell me or tell me if I''m getting ripped off. Oh my price range is about $1200 - $1700 wanted a ct 65 or higher.

1) Price: $ 1,680
Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.68
Cut: Good
Color: E
Clarity: SI2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 62.7%
Table: 65%
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.27*4.99*3.13
Ratio: 1.06

2) Price: $ 1,450
Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.65
Cut: Good
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 75.2%
Table: 73%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good
Girdle: Medium to slightly thick
Measurements: 4.83*4.68*3.52
Ratio: 1.03
3) Price: $1,332.00
Carat weight: 0.65
Cut: Very Good
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Depth %: 71.9%
Table %: 74%
Symmetry: Very good
Polish: Very good
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Measurements: 5.02x4.81x3.46 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.04

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Take a look at this one from GOG: HERE. It is a J/SI2, so you would need to see if it is eye clean or close enough for your liking, and whether the J color would bother you. Also, with a PS discount, it is a tad over budget at 1783, but it is an ideal cut.

techjeff

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the response Rascal but yea the J would bother me a bit, and it is a bit over my budget. I'm trying to stay in my price range. I would still love assistance from everyone here on this forum that can help. Would love to hear your comments, please post.
3.gif

techjeff

Rough_Rock
Please someone help me decide, I would like to purchase soon.
25.gif

techjeff

Rough_Rock
Why is no one replying?
7.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Jeff,

It is impossible to answer your question.

You offer us three stones to judge, with none of them resembling the other in colour or clarity.

As for cut-quality, it is impossible to judge this on princesses without having more data.

We have no idea what is important for you. Colour, clarity, weight, cut-quality, square-ness, price?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out the tutorial section here on Pricescope? That would be a good place to start, instead of focusing so much on price (for now). Yes, getting a "good deal" is great, but at what expense? Learn all about what makes an "ideal" princess, and you''ll then have a good foundation on where to go. Just note that fancies are much more harder to judge on numbers than rounds! There''s all sorts of tools to make the process easier, but you need to educate yourself first. Good Old Gold also has a great tutorial.

I''m no expert, but I will second what Paul noted above. You''re all over the place with the stones you posted. Take a minute to learn about the stone, and then make up a list of what your priorities are.

Good Luck!

techjeff

Rough_Rock

I’m like soooo surprised. All over these forums people post specs, people reply with answers. I did read the tutorials. I’m just trying to get a simple answer. Tell you what pick a diamond, any diamond, 1, 2, or 3. Any, does any of the diamonds seem like a good deal? Take all of the specs from any diamond into consideration and tell me if you think based off of the 4 C’s if the cost is good. That is my main priority price. I’m looking for a decent diamond at a good cost.

32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results