shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold and Ritani???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Hello,
I have been doing tons of research, and have my heart set on the ritani endless love setting w/out the halo. I have also recently been swayed away from square cut stones and am now in love with rounds, particularly ACA''s and eighternity. My BF is the type who will most likely want to buy the stone in person, versus online. Luckily, Good Old Gold is located in Massepequa NY, which is where he is from and where he will be during the holidays. I am hoping that all this talking about GOG to him will steer him in their direction while he is up there. However, I am 100% stuck on the ritani setting. How can I get both? Can I have GOG order the setting from Ritani and set the stone for me? Would BF have to buy the stone seperately from GOG and then send it to Ritani after buying the setting to have it set?

Any help/advice on how I can make this happen would be greatly appreciated.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call Good Old Gold!
2.gif

I don''t think they are a Ritani dealer, but that is a popular setting, so I can''t imagine you are the first to want it. I''m sure if they can''t do it directly that they''ll recommend another jeweler for you to buy the setting from.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results