shape
carat
color
clarity

Good news for Philadelphia area Hermes and Ralph Lauren lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Hermes store at King of Prussia is moving into a bigger space on the main level at the Plaza next to Neiman Marcus and a Ralph Lauren store will be opening soon on the 2nd level at the Plaza.

I wanted to help make it easier for Hemes to move, so I took one Evelyne PM2 bag (cafe'' color, bull calf leather) off their hands yesterday.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
you tease!
I''m still waiting on the Birkin pics!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi, Sevens!

My first H was a Kelly, and I did a special order for a Constance last week. I want to see how the new iPhone will be when it comes out and compare it to what the new LG Dare phone does before I get a picture phone.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
blah blah blah

I Want PICTURES Woman!!!
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee Hee! They''ll be coming eventually.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 7:51:49 AM
Author:Madam Bijoux
The Hermes store at King of Prussia is moving into a bigger space on the main level at the Plaza next to Neiman Marcus and a Ralph Lauren store will be opening soon on the 2nd level at the Plaza.

I wanted to help make it easier for Hemes to move, so I took one Evelyne PM2 bag (cafe'' color, bull calf leather) off their hands yesterday.

You are very lovely to them indeed! If you ever have a chance, come over to Tokyo to do something Hermes shopping with me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results