shape
carat
color
clarity

good morning everybody...what are you serving for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smoothie -- Silken tofu, Just Black Cherry juice, and Concord Grape juice with fresh fruit (banana, strawberries, blueberries)

Plus some of the leftover sweet potato & cauliflower aloo ghobi I made for dinner night before last.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 11:28:49 AM
Author: MissMina
Instant oatmeal with cranberries and pomegranate.

But come by tomorrow and you'll get Okonomiyaki.
Okonomiyaki for breakfast!?

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Grande triple Americano. My usual weekday jolt in the morning.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Old fashioned oatmeal with some flaxseed and fresh blueberries mixed in and a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
choro72

More of a brunch since it takes awhile to do all the prep work.
That''s why I can only do it on weekends.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 1:43:44 PM
Author: MissMina
choro72
More of a brunch since it takes awhile to do all the prep work.

That''s why I can only do it on weekends.
Ah, that makes more sense. I had forgotten that it''s Saturday tomorrow. Yummmyyyyy. You might find me lurking around your kitchen window
3.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
You would be most welcome to come on in.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Kashi cereal with vanilla almond milk and dried cranberries. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I Loooooove cereal and fruit in the morning!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
mmm...I love breakfast foods, but hardly have more than coffee for breakfast during the week. This morning was an exception (woke up really early on accident so I had time to make something): 1/2 toasted Bay''s English muffin topped with 1 egg over easy. just loove those runny yolks!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a bowl of raisin bran.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one half of an oatmeal bar and one cup of lowfat milk.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
cinnamon peanut butter toast and coffee (w a touch of/ white chocolate mocha creamer, caramel creamer, and milk)

that''s pretty typical, but usually a piece of fruit too. Apple slices, or a few clementines.

Drink variations include tea or a glass of metamucil.

Weekends are the fun breakfasts...
18.gif
Mmm.... mimosas w/mango OJ!

Breakfast is my fave!
19.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kids - Cascade farms organic cereal. Older son had one of the granola flavors, younger had "Purely Os."

Me - Van''s organic blueberry waffles with peanut butter on them. With that, a diet coke.

DH - double espresso. Not sure if he ate anything.

Cats - dry food left over from yesterday.

Fish - nothing.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well today nothing interesting, but thursday I made a massive american style breakfast. The ayi has been cooking chinese food every single day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and there was only so much won ton, aubergine, and various other otherwise lovely foods so early in the morning we could take!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
low fat, low sugar raspberry yogurt mixed with a large helping of a scrumptous new muesli (sp?) that I just discovered
and a handful of fresh blackberries and strawberries

does anyone cook steel cut oats? I just bought a package and tried them a few days ago. I dunno - took forever to cook and very bland.
what''s the attraction? I''m making a huge effort to eat healthier, but the oats were just bleh.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
this morning i had breakfast on american airlines flt 2 to NY. it was porridge made with hot water (ergo not sufficiently cooked), no milk (ergo watery), and a strawberry yogurt with muesli stirred in.

tomorrow will be an omelet.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I had a pear and a piece of homemade "oatmeal spice" whole wheat bread with crunchy PB.. delish!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Porridge!
2.gif

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
this morning, weetabix.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Turkey bacon, lemon poppy seed muffins, scrambled eggs, and Mango OJ. And Tea.

18.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
We ran out of milk (and we never run out of milk), so no cereal for me, and we seem to have nothing else in the house. So I grabbed a big ol' spoon full of peanut butter and licked it right off the spoon. Lol. It's kept me full until lunch at least!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results