shape
carat
color
clarity

Good jewelery stores in Minneapolis??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
I''m going on a shopping vacation to Minneapolis at the start of August. Can anyone recommend any good jewelery stores to visit? I''m hoping to buy myself a present, but just a *wee* one.
9.gif

Any suggestions would be VERY helpful! Thanks!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
knoxjewelers.biz

They are really nice guys and have beautiful pieces. They have made two custom rings and fi''s wedding band and I absolutely love them!!!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks KC! I have been on their site and think they have great stuff too. I will definitely have to stop in - I didn''t know they were in Minneapolis. Thanks for the suggestion!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
In addition to Knox, there are a number of fun jewelry stores in the 50th and Frances neighborhood in Edina. A few local artisans and some regular but nice stores too.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Great! Thanks neatfreak! I''ll have to write that address down so I don''t forget
28.gif

I am so excited! I am hoping to find a nice set of earrings maybe. But not diamonds tho
7.gif
I have to save up for my next set of diamond earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results