shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to NYC to shop, need referrals on who to see please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrhammer2u

Rough_Rock
This coming tuesday I am going to be spending the day in NYC with a friend and we plan to ring shop. I live in the metro area so I am not naive about the diamond district. Hence why I am here. I found a guy named Mark who works for engagementringsdirect. Found him here and seems to be reputable. I would like to visit 2 or 3 other quality bargain shops though.

If you have bought a diamond in this area and had good customer service, price and you received what was actually sold to you (i.e. you were told it was VS G and you got VS G), then please let me know who to see.

Thanks so much!!!

Robert

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve only heard great things about Mark.

Jerry, at Signed Pieces, was great too. http://www.thefacetscollection.com/

Good luck!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard nothing but great things about Mark. I also have bought from Isaac at www.signedpieces.com. Aliitle bit far but worth the trip is www.goodoldgold.com on Long Island. Good luck and let us know how you make out!!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
:) Mark IS engagementringsdirect...even though I told him I don't like that name! It doesn't convey how he gives such great personal service...I bought my beautiful bauble from him...so did Reena and lots of others...definitely go see him

but you absolutely need to call him first and tell him what you're looking for...he's not a typical B&M...

Not too shabby! Here it is...and I'm going back in 2 years for my 3ct upgrade!
11.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-three-stone-cushion-is-here.22964/=

The pix on page 4 are my fav!
1.gif

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been to exceldiamonds.com and I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results