shape
carat
color
clarity

Going through withdrawl, any updates on Barry Bridgestock?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks burberry,

and ltl.

so did anyone else get something?
I really like the sounds of that pink cushion tourm..

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I hope a PSer got the lav/pink spinel--- I want to see pictures!!
3.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I resisted!!
36.gif
36.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My purchase!
2.gif

t-6242barry.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 9:29:26 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Date: 9/1/2009 9:27:19 PM

Author: arjunajane

Date: 9/1/2009 9:24:28 PM

Oh good, we went for different stones.

I was just about to ask who got that one - congrats.
5.gif
I''d love to compare notes when you get it, as it was a difficult decision between those two tourms.

It was, and I really didn''t feel like I had much time to think. I just went for that one because it looked more blue and I am obsessed with the color blue. I have been trying to get a hold of a blue-green tourmaline for months. I will put pics up when I get them and we can compare.

That''s good, I''m glad we''re both happy.
I''ve been looking for a good blue-green stone too. Barry always seems to have a great selection of tourmalines.
Looking forward to your pics!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the silver topaz to go with the amethyst, pink tourmaline and green tourmaline stackers I''m having made for my birthday.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/1/2009 9:34:40 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
My purchase!
2.gif
Love it!

Hehe, I am not usually a fan of green, but Barry won me over with his tsav (see avatar). I might cave and get more green gemmies in the future..

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
is there a pricescope discount code?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think Barry offers a ps discount. Just the %''s off that he has mentioned on his website.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I got this one, so excited! My first stone from Barry
36.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has the smoke cleared yet? *lol* Poor Barry, I don''t know how he keeps it all straight.

-A

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what an experience! I think the site just opened up 50m ago and I thought I would take a look over there. All the stones I was interested in had already been sold! Wow. But how is it that so many stones move so quickly yet he (and many other vendors) have so many stones that just sit?

hkm25

Rough_Rock
I got this one

BBPinktourmaline.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stones, everyone!!
35.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Austen Nut- I think it is because Barry has been MIA from posting new stones the month of August so this is the first time we all saw new stuff...we have been waiting patiently
1.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot wait to see pictures of all your pretties!!
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I resisted, too, since I already have too many irons in the fire.
9.gif

Y''all got some really pretty gemstones and I can''t wait to see your photos of them!!!!
36.gif

Lori

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Nothing for me. I accidently fell asleep and just got up.

arjunajane - I can''t wait to see your stones. Those were the two I was eyeing and glad it gone to a PSer.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 2:34:53 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
Nothing for me. I accidently fell asleep and just got up.

arjunajane - I can''t wait to see your stones. Those were the two I was eyeing and glad it gone to a PSer.

Hi Charmy, me too! Int. Registered is sounding awful long right now, lol..
I have no idea yet what to do, except I know it will be going to Julia Taylor.
If I like the tourmaline as much as I think I will, I may ask Barry to cut a larger one (if he has it),to make something special
5.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having to live vicariously through you ladies this time around, unfortunate, for me. Nice buys ladies! I escpecially love the blue-green tourms. I was really, really wanting that cushion garnet though.
40.gif
Anyone from here buy it and I just missed the post?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Well mine is already on the way. It should probably arrive tomorrow for Friday, since it is insured, I will probably get it Saturday. Can''t wait.

arjunajane - Registered????
38.gif
. Well, I know you are far and it is worth knowing the stone will be coming a more secure way. I will still be looking forward to pics.
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 9:43:19 PM
Well mine is already on the way. It should probably arrive tomorrow for Friday, since it is insured, I will probably get it Saturday. Can''t wait.

arjunajane - Registered????
38.gif
. Well, I know you are far and it is worth knowing the stone will be coming a more secure way. I will still be looking forward to pics.
3.gif

ha ha - I know! But after my last debacle with my package from Julia Taylor, I wouldn''t have it any other way, slow and steady it is. The whole story is in one of my threads, but basically the delivery contractors "lost" my package for 3 days.
Turned out one of the new drivers pretended to deliver it, signed for it himself, took it home with him, and than had to fess up when I started making noise.
6.gif

They are soooo lazy, they just leave stuff at the door and don''t even ring the bell.

So yep, registered it is for me, lol !

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I was joking, when I sent my stones to Sally, I sent them registered, and wouldn't send it any other way. But I remember how frustrating it was expecially since USPS did not keep their site up to date. I had to rely on Sally to tell me it arrived.

Oh and that postman...well...I can't really say I want to say, so I will say that makes me
29.gif

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
I forgot my pswd and by the time I retrieved it the stone I really wanted was gone. Phew and thank goodness because I really have no business buying more loose stones until I set the ones I already have. Can''t wait to see everyone''s gem pics, surely someone should get a package from Barry tomorrow.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Pretty!

I''ve resisted so far, but that new spess is sure tempting. The spinels are gorgeous too!

Note to self: I already have a spess. No need for another one!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 9:58:19 PM
I was joking, when I sent my stones to Sally, I sent them registered, and wouldn''t send it any other way. But I remember how frustrating it was expecially since USPS did not keep their site up to date. I had to rely on Sally to tell me it arrived.

Oh and that postman...well...I can''t really say I want to say, so I will say that makes me
29.gif

oh whoops - ha ha..didn''t catch on to your tone there..
Yah, it''s a shame there''s no way to really track it.

I think the best service I''ve had from the US (except Fedex), was Global Express Guaranteed. It was literally 3 days only delivered to Aus, and trackable. But of course it''s exxy..

lol @ your comment about the delivery guy...trust me, I had to restrain myself when he finally showed up without even an apology
38.gif

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
I tried to resist since I have 2 custom pieces about to start, but I had to pick this up:

bbpurpleblue.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 5:09:18 AM
Author: Magenta
Pretty!

I''ve resisted so far, but that new spess is sure tempting. The spinels are gorgeous too!

Note to self: I already have a spess. No need for another one!
Yes, just say that about five thousand more times (well in my case!!). LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results