shape
carat
color
clarity

Going crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kbling

Rough_Rock
Ok, ever since we looked at some beautiful stones/settings at the Jewelers Bldg. in Boston last weekend, I''ve been going nuts!!! See my previous thread about the ring here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dont-have-anything-to-show-yet.25777/=''''

Anyhow, last night we had dinner w/his parents and I think he may have had one too many manhattans. When we got home, I went straight to bed because I was so tired...he stayed up but then came in to tuck me in...I think he thought I was fast asleep...he whispered into my ear "i am going to ask you to marry me very soon, sweetie"...I didn''t say a word! I knew he thought I was asleep.

Each jeweler we spoke with said it would take 3-4 weeks to create the ring in the settings we were looking at. I have no idea which one he may have picked (i love all of them!) or when this proposal may be coming...the anticipation is killing me! But I do at least have a slight timeframe in my head based on what all of the jewelers said. It''s only been a week...the next two - three are going to drag by. He is adamant about surprising me, so trying to figure out how and when he''ll do it, is pointless.

Just wanted to share with all of you LIW! I''ll keep you posted.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kbling!!! THATS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!! and sweet too! I''m so excited for you and I love how he said that while "tucking you in.." awwww. My FI tucks me in every night too.. but he never said anything like THAT!!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
That''s the best kbling!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

2-3 weeks is nothing! You can waste your time on the message boards!
2.gif

I think it''s sooooo sweet when the boyfriends are bubbling over with excitement about the engagement too. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Don''t forget to post the ring!!!!
21.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
ooohhhhh....when the right person says & does something like that you never forget it!!!! reading your post gave me goosebumps!!!! can''t wait to read about the proposal when it happens & to see that ring!!!

we''ll be waiting.....
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwww, that is SO SWEET... not to mention really really exciting
36.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
omg! How did you not jump out of bed and start jumping up and down- i would have had such a hard time pretending to be asleep after that. I bet you laid there for so long with your mind racing and a big smile on your face!!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, that just melts my heart!!! How incredibly sweet!!!! Yay!!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I that is SO CUTE!!! YAY! Hope it''s really soon for you!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh, that is soooo adorable!!! It won''t be long, now.
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kbling,

Your story was so sweet. I don''t know why! It''s kind of tearing me up. I hope that you get your ring soon. We can''t wait to see all of the pictures. I wouldn''t have been able to keep pretending to be asleep!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I love that he whisperd that in your ear! I''m so excited for you!

kbling

Rough_Rock
It was SO HARD for me to stay asleep after that, believe me. Reading all of your posts has made me EVEN MORE excited (is that possible?) He is going away to a hockey tournament next weekend, so I''ve already ruled that out as a possible time for this to happen...maybe Easter weekend, I just don''t know! I am not saying a word...I don''t want to spoil the surprise.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
That is so sweet that I literally teared up!!!
emcry.gif
(of course, PMS doesn''t help!)

If I were you, I know the anticipation would be killing me! But at least you know it will be "soon!" Is it possible that the hockey trip is a "front?" You never know....

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2005 10:21:21 AM
Author: kbling
It was SO HARD for me to stay asleep after that, believe me. Reading all of your posts has made me EVEN MORE excited (is that possible?) He is going away to a hockey tournament next weekend, so I''ve already ruled that out as a possible time for this to happen...maybe Easter weekend, I just don''t know! I am not saying a word...I don''t want to spoil the surprise.
oooohhh kbling, does your bf play hockey or coach?? i am from a family who eats, sleeps, BREATHES hockey!
1.gif

it''s definitely coming soon! tooooo exciting for you... the best surprise ever!
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww... That is so sweet.
face23.gif
and exciting!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! That is really one of the sweetest things ever!
How exciting for you two!
(btw, I''d be going crazy too!)

kbling

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2005 4:51:54 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 3/7/2005 10:21:21 AM
Author: kbling
oooohhh kbling, does your bf play hockey or coach?? i am from a family who eats, sleeps, BREATHES hockey!
1.gif

it''s definitely coming soon! tooooo exciting for you... the best surprise ever!
36.gif
He plays on a couple of men''s leagues. He pretty much eats, sleeps and BREATHES hockey as well. In fact, they call him "Hockey Jeff"...god, I hope he''s not reading any of this...as far as I know, he''s only been on this site once getting info. about a jeweler. He''s busy at work so I doubt he''d find the time to waste on here (of course, I''m busy too, but that hasn''t stopped ME!)
9.gif

kbling

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/7/2005 4:44:15 PM
Author: fatafelice
That is so sweet that I literally teared up!!!
emcry.gif
(of course, PMS doesn''t help!)

If I were you, I know the anticipation would be killing me! But at least you know it will be ''soon!'' Is it possible that the hockey trip is a ''front?'' You never know....
I dont think the hockey trip is a front because he asked me if i wanted to go since some of the other girlfriends and wives would be going and I said I felt bad for them if that''s their only way to get a weekend away with their sig. others (a trip to Middle of Nowhere, Maine to watch a bunch of 30+ men play hockey...no thanks!) He didn''t try to convince me to go after I said I was going to stay home. It''s also my best friends birthday this weekend and he knows I plan to celebrate w/her...

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Kbling, that''s a great story. I would totally blow my cover by opening my eyes! I''m sure you''re on pins and needles, enjoy the anticipation.
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is so perfect....I am jelous of all you LIW whom are living with the man of your dreams! Mine is 1300 miles away
8.gif
Did you cry? Well all I really have to say is go and get your nails done and keep them up that way you can take prefect pictures as soon as you get you ring and you can show it off with out that vague paranoia....Oh I am so excited for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results