shape
carat
color
clarity

Going crazy, help!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so a little history. In 2012 I upgraded from a .90 F SI2 RB to a 1.41 I VS1 PR (couldn't stand it). Upgraded again to my current 1.8 I VS1. All GIA. My old setting was platinum channel set princess cut. I used to love it until I upgraded, then I ended up hating it. When they switched out the head it just ended up looking weird. So I sold it and put my stone in a 14k WG 6 prong solitaire and bought a 2.11 ct eternity to go with it. Classic Tiffany look is what I was going for. Ok so my eternity band is destroying the prongs on my ering, and can't find a stacking combo or spacer that works. My spacers that are 1.5mm or thinner don't work because the eternity still gets to the prongs. My thicker spacers are just too thick for my finger. Anyway now I am trying to figure out what will work for a new setting? I notice that the head on the Vatche U113 sits up higher than the one I have now. I wonder if this would work if I wore a thin spacer? I've also considered a halo, but I'm not sure how that would look with a 1.8. I'll post a profile shot of my rings for reference. Any ideas on possible settings would be great. For reference my ring size is 5.75-6 TIA

_19292.jpg

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Vatche Caroline maybe? Trying to think of a setting that will sit up away from from eternity band. Also if a wear a platinum extra thin spacer, will my white gold eternity work with a platinum Caroline? In the future I will see about having the diamonds reset into platinum.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results