shape
carat
color
clarity

give away 700B of our money....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mr. PD

Rough_Rock
Yup, with dumb and dumber running for president, it whats looks to be a contest of who can promise to mess things up more. So far we have Obama with a far lead.

edit: oh, and don't forget the ONE BILLION we sent to Goergia, a country that 99.9% of our citizens here in the US never even knew was a country. Simply a pathetic waste of money!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I really have to say, from an external POV, this seems to just be a comedy of errors.
Very sad
7.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 1:20:40 AM
Author: Mr. PD
Yup, with dumb and dumber running for president, it whats looks to be a contest of who can promise to mess things up more. So far we have Obama with a far lead.

edit: oh, and don''t forget the ONE BILLION we sent to Goergia, a country that 99.9% of our citizens here in the US never even knew was a country. Simply a pathetic waste of money!
If you''re calling the presidential candidates dumb and dumber, perhaps you could re-think your spelling of Georgia. Also, if 99.9% of US residents "never even knew [Georgia] was a country", I''d be beyond amazed.
38.gif

Mr. PD

Rough_Rock
Sorry my fingers for a little out of order while typing Georgia at 1am. I at least know there are 50 states in this country, not 57, unlike one of our candidates.

I''m a little curious where you are from, that you really think people in the US know about some little country called Georgia. I hate to admit it, but stereotypes exist for a reason, because they are true! American''s hardly know a single thing about world geography. Look at that american idol singer who was on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" show. The question was Budapest, is the capital of this European country? First she made a comment about how its europe, so they probably speak french. She had NO clue to the answer, so she was able to peek at a 5th graders answers. He got it right by writing Hungary. Her response was, "Hurgary, I''ve once heard of some crazy country called Turkey, but never Hungary!"

I''ll firmly stand by my comment that 99.9 of the US population as of 4 months ago, would NOT have been able to tell you if Georgia was a country, let alone where its at.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
We bail out those who make bad decisions, we make the fatcats of the govt and banking rich,rich,richer and my husband works himself into the grave trying to feed five kids...

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
I read the article. What if that supposed 6 grand per taxpaper puts US under(two parents, five kids, one kid with chronic illness=medical expense)? Who''s going to bail US out?? This is just crazy...
29.gif
ps I don''t know the answer to this mess, but I am currently avoiding the media so as not to panic over things like mortgage, groceries, diapers..we just moved to another state, into a great home, that we can certainly afford, but if the feds keep taking more, I will be forced to sell my bod or...NOT
2.gif

Mr. PD

Rough_Rock
I refuse to pick between the two idiots that our system tells us we have to pick for. Ron Paul is the only one who can really save this country.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results