shape
carat
color
clarity

Girls tell me about this picture

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I''ve attached a picture from the Pricescope''s home page. I really like the setting circled in orange. Do you guys know anything about the setting or have additional pictures?

Thank you!

orange.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is Laney's Tacori "Rosebud"

ETA: With her HUGE upgrade
2.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! You are amazing...
Have a great weekend!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
and le link
2.gif

(and a lil preview..)
such a gorgeous ring!!
18.gif

NRY2010.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - my goodness! It''s breathtaking! Droooool - slobber - droool! Lucky-lucky lady! and more drooool!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem, Punch''NPie has the same ring except she has bigger side stones (if you want to see another version!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, breathtaking! I really love this one. Tacori, could you use the rosebud band for your w-ring?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 9:02:18 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Yep, breathtaking! I really love this one. Tacori, could you use the rosebud band for your w-ring?

I could try it. I am not sure if I want to get a tacori w-band. I feel guilty asking for one after my e-ring. So I think it would be out of the question though KP does have a super skinny tacori eternity band that is dreamy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results