shape
carat
color
clarity

gifts $50 or less for her

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
it''s that time of the year and i''ve been surfing the web looking for reasonably priced gifts and i also noticed that there have been some posts about gift ideas so thought i''d start this post. and granted not every female might be interested in these items but maybe this would help get some gift ideas for anyone you might be trying to buy a gift for

here are some items i''ve come across so far:

i was at nordstrom and picked up a few of these. they are paperweights in the shape of a diamond! they come with their own velvetlike jewelry pouch. i had them gift wrapped and added a miniature xmas ornament to the outside ($2 at nordstrom as well). cute and not too expensive!

$20
Nordstrom Extra Large Faceted Diamond Paperweight

they also have a smaller version:

$18
Nordstrom Large Round Cut Glass Diamond

bottle stopper:

$28
Nordstrom Diamond Shaped Bottle Stopper

and the nordstrom that i went to also had emerald cut diamond - xlarge and large - as well as three small rb red diamonds (set) but i don''t see them on the website

$19
Pottery Barn BIRD JEWELRY HOLDER

$49
Pottery Barn FOREST JEWELRY DISPLAY

i also bought for two couples who have everything cause i think people always think of buying these things but then don''t actually do it

$50
Eton FR300 Emergency Crank Radio

~$30
travel set - eye mask, lumbar pillow and neck pillow - from edward''s luggage. it wasn''t too bulky. two friends will be leaving for a few months before the holidays so thought this might be nice gift

i was also considering some nice luggage tags

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results