shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift ideas for DH?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi!
Does anyone have any ideas for Christmas gifts for their husbands?.
I don''t get out much lately to window shop (since I have the boys!) and I don''t have much time to browse the internet either...I have no idea what to get him!.
He loves the outdoors and for his birthday (in November), I gave him a pair of sunglasses that he chose. I want to try to surprise him with something..but I just have no clue!.
Last year''s gift was a nice watch (I already told him I won''t be topping that gift this year!). He''s a new dad, loves hiking/camping/kayaking, etc, loves skiing (should I give him a week off dad-duty to go ski?).
TIA!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
We skipped on surprise gifts our first xmas with the baby (she was only 3 mo''s)--and basically gave each other something small that was specifically asked for to make it easier. Maybe thing about suggesting something like that...you have alot on your plate as it is!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
For father''s day a year and a half ago, I got my husband a baby seat for the back of his bike. He really enjoyed taking our son on bike rides. I just mention that because you mention that your husband is outdoorsy, so maybe he would like something like that. I know that you guys have twins, though, so maybe something more like a trailer for the bike would be better.

My DH is really hard to shop for too, so I got him a Wii for Xmas this year. He has a really old Xbox that he hardly plays anymore, but he mentioned that he thought a Wii sounded cool, so I hope he''ll like it. He''s 38, so I don''t know if he''s too "mature" for a video game system, but maybe he can play some games with our 3 year old son ... aren''t guys always the worst to shop for? Us women are so easy - just get us some jewelry and we''re happy :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think some sort of outdoor gear would be good. I don''t know if this company is in the states, but Mountain Equipment Coop is a great place! www.mec.ca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results