shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift ideas for a very special....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Mom. Me and my two sisters really want to go all out on our mom this year. She does SO much for everyone in the family and rarely does anything for herself.

All 3 of us, periodically, will send her gift cards for a massage as a local spa, or do a lunch with her, take her to starbucks, really simple and little things. So, we decided that this year we are going to do something very special. We''re each going to chip in approximately $1100 - so that''s $3300 between the 3 of us. We though of each purchasing her 1 diamond, boxing them up separately, and then letting her choose how to get them mounted - one ring - one pendant - earrings and a pendant - whatever she wants. But, I wanted to see if anyone here might have any different ideas that we could or should consider.

So... anyone have any ideas in the $3500''ish range for a fantastic mom that needs a little spoiling??

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 12:41:54 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Jypsie.. What about a three stone ring? Each diamond symbolizes each of her girls :) I can''t think of a more beautiful thing than for her to look down on her hand and know each of her daughters is a gem in her own right..
1.gif
A three stone ring is a great idea!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I suggest earrings and a pendant. I think you can do it VERY well on your generous budget, and Mom won''t have to mess with choosing settings.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 12:43:42 AM
Author: MC

Jypsie.. What about a three stone ring? Each diamond symbolizes each of her girls :) I can''t think of a more beautiful thing than for her to look down on her hand and know each of her daughters is a gem in her own right..
1.gif

I think that is a beautiful idea :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 3:26:42 AM
Author: Deelight

Date: 11/17/2007 12:43:42 AM
Author: MC

1.gif
I think that is a beautiful idea :)
Ditto this one...my mom has three of us girls and I love the idea of doing something like that in the future for her right hand.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I think the three stone ring is a good idea as for the jewelry aspect of it...

either that or that is enough for a cruise...
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results