shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift for daughter''s boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have confidence that Pricescopers will be able to help us nail down the perfect birthday gift for my daughter''s 17 yr old boyfriend.

This is her first "real" boyfriend. They''ve been dating about 2 months and they really like each other, but my daughter doesn''t want to rush the relationship. Friendships are very important to her and she has lots of friends. They hang out in a large group, about half of whom have bf/gf relationships.

She wants to give him something personal, that will always remind him of her, but nothing too serious or "mushy." Also, she has a somewhat limited budget.

Does anyone have a suggestion for her? I appreciate your help!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe a pair of concert tickets to a show they could go to together? Or his favorite sports team?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 9:32:33 PM
Author:Upgradable
I have confidence that Pricescopers will be able to help us nail down the perfect birthday gift for my daughter''s 17 yr old boyfriend.

This is her first ''real'' boyfriend. They''ve been dating about 2 months and they really like each other, but my daughter doesn''t want to rush the relationship. Friendships are very important to her and she has lots of friends. They hang out in a large group, about half of whom have bf/gf relationships.

She wants to give him something personal, that will always remind him of her, but nothing too serious or ''mushy.'' Also, she has a somewhat limited budget.

Does anyone have a suggestion for her? I appreciate your help!
how about an hickey?? they don''t cost anything.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
38.gif

Someone suggested a sterling silver key pendant (like "the key to her heart"). Any one have links to anything that''s not too girly looking?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Swiss Army Knife. They make small ones that go on your keychain and have scissors, nail file, small blade, tweezers, etc. and range from $18-up. The more expensive ones even include a flash drive!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What about a cool North Face fleece? They are on super sale at Dicks Sporting Goods right now...

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
When I was 16, my boyfriend (who was 17) had a birthday coming up so I wanted to get him a present. I bought him tickets to a hockey game (his favorite team playing their rival and I got really good seats - so it was a great game) and he was SO excited to go with me! We had a lot of fun. ETA: We had also been dating about 2-3 months at the time.

I also collected newspaper articles about the game, tickets, etc and made a really nice scrapbook out of all of them so he had something to remember the game even after it was over. The scrapbook part is a little "mushy" so maybe that's too much if they're not so serious, but the game was SO much fun and we *still* talk about it sometimes! He's my husband now
1.gif
12.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he is into sports, then sports memorabilia is always a hit.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
What are his interests? Good place to start when shopping for a personal gift is to pick something that works with his interests.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
the key ring sounds like a personal item that he will carry everywhere and not to personal.get one that is stainless or sterling with a pattern so it will hide scratches.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are the kids wearing hoodies where you live? All of the high schoolers around here live in their hoodies, and I''ve often had a student who wore the same one for days on end, only to tell me that it''s from his girlfriend when I asked.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2009 5:23:15 AM
Author: reader
What are his interests? Good place to start when shopping for a personal gift is to pick something that works with his interests.
girls!!
9.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Old fashioned pen that you tilt and the bathing suit disappears?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results