shape
carat
color
clarity

Giant bolt ring should I keep? And how to style it?

Keep or return?

• Keep

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Return

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
And a poll! I love a good poll! I have been wanting an oversized bolt clasp for a long while, and I found one at a good price. But holy moly it is oversized lol! Over 20mm. It has a bigger presence than I expected.

It’s antique and a beautiful color gold. Nice and hefty. Part of the issue is that I will have to add a bigger loop to my short chain to style it the way I had envisioned, bc it doesn’t fit through one side. So soliciting opinions and ideas - does it look too big? What do you think of it on the longer chain just as a pendant? Any suggestions on how to style?

On the one hand I’m thinking it’s super cool on the other hand it’s crazy big! I realize it’s personal preference but would love your input.
The pic of the short chain - I am lying down to show what it would look like if I added a bigger loop to one side. That’s why it looks a bit funny.
It fit on the chain I have in the Puma shirt but that one is a bit longer.
IMG_7364.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg IMG_7387.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! Statement piece!
I like it on the shorter chain. You could thread a charm or pendant on it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love a good bolt clasp! Personally I like how it’s styled in pics 1 and 3 and these new pictures. If I was going to wear a pendant on the clasp then I would wear it at the shortest length.

It‘a big but it’s a cool look.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely funky -- depending upon your age and vibe. Like I could see my 20-something DDs wearing it as you do with the inside-out black Puma tank. That's by far my fave of the photos.

It looks like an actual pendant to me and not an oversized chain-ring. But my eyes had trouble figuring out what kind of pendant it was supposed to be.

I would avoid the skinny chain -- makes it look like a piece of hardware, imo. (We have no boat but have some stainless steel marine hardware around for various outdoor purposes and it sort of reminded me of that.)

Caveat -- I don't entirely know what I'm talking about.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a poll! I love a good poll! I have been wanting an oversized bolt clasp for a long while, and I found one at a good price. But holy moly it is oversized lol! Over 20mm. It has a bigger presence than I expected.

It’s antique and a beautiful color gold. Nice and hefty. Part of the issue is that I will have to add a bigger loop to my short chain to style it the way I had envisioned, bc it doesn’t fit through one side. So soliciting opinions and ideas - does it look too big? What do you think of it on the longer chain just as a pendant? Any suggestions on how to style?

On the one hand I’m thinking it’s super cool on the other hand it’s crazy big! I realize it’s personal preference but would love your input.
The pic of the short chain - I am lying down to show what it would look like if I added a bigger loop to one side. That’s why it looks a bit funny.
It fit on the chain I have in the Puma shirt but that one is a bit longer.
IMG_7364.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg IMG_7387.jpeg

love it !!
keep it
wear it

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Definitely funky -- depending upon your age and vibe. Like I could see my 20-something DDs wearing it as you do with the inside-out black Puma tank. That's by far my fave of the photos.

It looks like an actual pendant to me and not an oversized chain-ring. But my eyes had trouble figuring out what kind of pendant it was supposed to be.

I would avoid the skinny chain -- makes it look like a piece of hardware, imo. (We have no boat but have some stainless steel marine hardware around for various outdoor purposes and it sort of reminded me of that.)

Caveat -- I don't entirely know what I'm talking about.

Some are called a sailor bolt lol

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, and I vote keep! My personal preference is with the short chain in pic #1.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results