shape
carat
color
clarity

getting in shape

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I have started running (ran a 5K in May and then a half-marathon in August). I didn''t really lose any weight, but I have gotten in shape. My stomach is much flatter and my legs are very strong. I sometimes work my arms at the gym too. Running might be a good start

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Walking; I walk about 4 miles on the weekend and during the weekday 3; I love it and it isn''t hard on the knees.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I am a runner but I also enjoy lifting weights. I think lifting light weights is the perfect way to tone.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s hard to say without knowing where you are now and what you think is healthier.

For example, if you don''t exercise regularly at all now, then walking 30 min a day would be a great start. If you''re a regular jogger, then maybe start doing weight/strength training and inspecting what you eat a little more carefully.

If healthier means "more energetic" then maybe get more sleep?

It all depends on what your goals are (in addition to not losing weight)

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I walk a great deal (thanks to the dog!) and so my bottom half is in great shape especially since I walk up and down hills in my neigborhood. For the rest I do Pilates and lift lb weights for my arms 3x per week. I have a great Pilates dvd by Ana Caban and do it about 3 times a week. It is a great way to firm up!

Denise Austin is also another one of my favorites!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 10:08:33 AM
Author: soocool
I walk a great deal (thanks to the dog!) and so my bottom half is in great shape especially since I walk up and down hills in my neigborhood. For the rest I do Pilates and lift lb weights for my arms 3x per week. I have a great Pilates dvd by Ana Caban and do it about 3 times a week. It is a great way to firm up!

Denise Austin is also another one of my favorites!
I ditto this! I have some of her old VHS tapes and I''ve been using them every summer for years!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results