shape
carat
color
clarity

getting another asscher shipped in...how do it sound?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds hard allright! Those two (1.16 and 1.31) look pretty close and each is very nice, I think. I can see the inclusions in the 1.31 and nothing in the 1.16. What makes it SI1 ? Perhaps the havier piece is a hair larger, but just very little - not significant, IMO. Perhaps the 1.16 is a brighter stone... but it is hard to tell minute details from pictures so I don''t know about that either.

If either turns out "cleaner" that''s my winner, for what that''s worth. Is there a clarity plot from WF ? The picture looks flawless to me.

aschman

Rough_Rock
here is the GIA certificate for the 1.16. looks like there are just crystals in the stone, but this one seems cleaner than the 1.31.

Attachments

• GIA1.16.txt
    2 bytes · Views: 11

aschman

Rough_Rock
a

Attachments

• 1.16.jpg.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 13

aschman

Rough_Rock
hopefully it works this time

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah... it does seem cleaner. The picture from DBOF looks specatacular, but that''s meant to - once there is enough bright light there you can make a diamond look sparkly clet up. I would still vote for 1.16. The difference might not be glaring, but it''s there, at least IMO.

aschman

Rough_Rock
i understand what you are saying. i am sure if wf would take a picture of that 1.16 in the same light it would be just as nice if not more. thats what i am hoping for at least.
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results