shape
carat
color
clarity

Gem Scoop

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 10:48:28 AM
Author: mochi
I tried to sign up but it said that I was already registered. So I just emailed Jeff and let him know that I didn''t receive it.

Thanks, Mochi!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 5:50:04 AM
Author: stepcutnut
I just noticed that this was sold, did a PSer get it? If so lots of pics :)

How frustrating with the gemscoop newsletter, I didn''t receive it this month either-but did try to ask about this stone and didn''t hear a thing about it-is there a new way to order stones???
That asscher caught my eye too. So pretty.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, I too didn''t receive it the first time around or today either. Guess I need to email to make sure I''m still on the list -- loved that peridot!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Me too....never got the email
7.gif

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Hello again...

OK, I think I have the issue with my mail server resolved. After two days of wrangling with my host, some changes have been made which APPEAR to have corrected the problem. Last week, in the process of implementing new anti-spamming measures on the server, they inadvertantly killed anyone who was operating a legitimate newsletter. Anywho, everything should now be working properly. I have resent the newsletter, so hopefully everyone will have it this time!
1.gif
For those who have received multiple copies, I also apologize.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Jeff

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t gotten a gemscoop since November last year.

I know its not going in my trash or bulk ben Jeff,but do you think I need to use a different email address?( its a yahoo one)

-A

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 8:47:05 PM
Author: Arcadian
I haven''t gotten a gemscoop since November last year.

I know its not going in my trash or bulk ben Jeff,but do you think I need to use a different email address?( its a yahoo one)

-A
That''s not good! Yes, if you have another email address that you could use, that should work. Yahoo and Hotmail are the worst at filtering out legit email. In the case of Yahoo, sometimes they refuse to even deliver it (even to your junk folder). It is returned to me as "deferred." I get a pretty long list of these each time a Gem Scoop goes out.

Also, if you don''t mind, please email me and provide your Yahoo address, and I''ll double-check the database to make sure you''re in there...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results