shape
carat
color
clarity

Gardenweb?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I''ve been reading all of these paint/decor threads at the same time that I''m trying to determine why exactly I don''t like our living room... so I try to go to gardenweb - I''ve been there before but I keep getting an http error: HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden... Says I may not have permission to view this page or directory... blah blah blah. Has anyone else had any problems w/ this site tonight? I don''t think I''ve changed any of my settings since I was at that site last... very aggravating b/c my living room is driving me nuts & I''m obsessive about finding a way to ''fix'' it!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just tried a search for "gardenweb" and came up with gardenweb.com the homepage as well as the gardenweb forums, both of which worked fine for me...

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I gave up trying last night & didn''t have time to try from home this morning. I''m at school now in the computer lab and the homepage and forum sites work fine from here - will have to try again from home & see if it was a temporary problem or something w/ my location/computer at home... can''t imagine what it would be though. Thanks Monarch!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It worked for me...I just tried it. Their site could have just been having problems.

I love GW...and the forums attached to it for home are great too!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
How strange... the problem appears to be mine - just got home and tried again from here on my home PC and got the "forbidden" message again... rats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results