shape
carat
color
clarity

gah! no luck again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, I''ve been kinda MIA. birthday fun on the fourth
9.gif

everyone: thank you for sharing your stories, pictures, and suggestions. I have contacted another vendor, and I''m keeping my fingers crossed because he says he ''might'' have something that will cut to my specs and budget
36.gif

p.s. the pic on the top left hand corner is on thenaturalsapphirecompany in the unique stones section *I think*

I''ll try checking out some of the other sites when I have time... which is all the time now that I''m done with classes
37.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update. I can’t wait to see what choices you are narrowing down to. Isn''t it great that classes are over now?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 8:16:33 AM
Author: Chrono
Thanks for the update. I can’t wait to see what choices you are narrowing down to. Isn''t it great that classes are over now?
I''m soooo pumped! I contacted Jeff White and he says that he *might* have something that will be within my color range, budget, and will cut to what I''m looking for! fingers crossed!

I''m giddy with excitement...lol
36.gif

as for classes, any normal person would say ''yes!'' to class being over, but since I got passed over for a job, I''ve got nothing to do but surf the net and read. Its kind of frustrating for me. FI is working two jobs, granted he likes them both, but I''m not doing anything, and it doesn''t feel fair to me. He always tells me ''school is your job and you do it well, it''ll all pay off in the end'' but now I have no class, and no job.

ugh, maybe it''s just me, I usually feel like I have to do everything to be productive... oh well

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about missing that job opportunity. Have you checked out online places like Monster and such?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
well, I''m in michigan, and as a student with little job experience, it just really sucks.
14.gif
the job market is awful, most people are either under or over qualified. We''re actually quite lucky FI has two jobs. a long time ago my mom was doing some book-keeping for a nearby plant nursery and got FI a job and he''s been working there ever since while working on his certs for fitness and nutrition. he has a few clients now and its nice because whatever percentage he gets from the gym for his services goes right into the savings for our rings and the wedding
9.gif

I volunteer a lot, and I am trying to set up some job shadowing so that will help my application to graduate school, but neither of those generate income
15.gif
I keep on telling myself that being a doctor is worth it... but oh the student loans!
23.gif

well, enough of my sob story! it really isn''t as bad as it sounds. I just don''t like sitting around,lol, i get a little cabin fever i suppose
26.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
aww! thanks for thinking of me D&T
1.gif
that is a really nice sapphire, and to be honest, I have that same one saved to my pics lol! unfortunately a bit over budget, and no splurging with tuition due soon
14.gif
the violet one at the bottom of the page however is within budget...
31.gif

actually I am waiting to hear back from Jeff White. He has a sapphire rough that fits within my color/size/shape/price range- woohoo!
more details to come when I get them...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I really hope that the rough he has works for you! My fingers are crossed!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woot! And it''s a sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results