shape
carat
color
clarity

Gabriel & Co for stacking rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone ever heard of them or bought any of their stuff? A jeweler showed me their catalog today and I really like all the different styles of stacking rings they have. I just wonder about their quality and if I can order their stuff thru a PS vendor.

THANKS guys!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi Stone Hunter - I saw your thread earlier about stacking rings, but I don''t think I posted anything actually useful. I''ve seen those Gabriel & Co. rings online, but can''t verify their quality. Marlene Harris carries a few, as does Anatra Jewel

Some of the styles, like the alternating shapes eternity bands are pretty ubiquitous - I found some similar styles at the gem show, like I posted in your earlier thread. Hope you find something you like!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANKS

I did actually find that first thread helpful. Right now I''m wearing 2 Pandora SS bubble bands with another ring I have. Trying to try out the stacking thing like the thread suggested.

Now I''m exploring my options of going to diamond bands and maybe some gemstone/diamond bands too. I think gemstones add a certain style to stacking rings, rather than going all diamonds. She says very quietly...oh wait I''m on the CS forum so it''s safe to say that.
9.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I love diamond and gemstone bands mixed!! Too bad I don''t have long, slim fingers - my short stumpy ones can''t bear more than 3 stacking rings, and only if they''re ultra thin!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 2:45:33 PM
Author: cellentani
I love diamond and gemstone bands mixed!! Too bad I don''t have long, slim fingers - my short stumpy ones can''t bear more than 3 stacking rings, and only if they''re ultra thin!!
Yeah I''m right there with you!! I think odd numbers look good so 3 or 5 would be nice...but I can''t fit 5 on my finger.

Love what I''m seeing on Marlene Harris''s site thanks!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I know Good Old Gold sells Gabriel & Co. engagement rings and a small selection of their other jewelery: http://shop.goodoldgold.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.catshow/catid/266
Perhaps you could contact GOG about the specific rings you want.

I was in my local jeweler over the weekend and tried on several Gabriel & Co. stacking rings. They looked very nice. Reasonably priced too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 3:08:38 PM
Author: Inanna
I know Good Old Gold sells Gabriel & Co. engagement rings and a small selection of their other jewelery: http://shop.goodoldgold.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.catshow/catid/266
Perhaps you could contact GOG about the specific rings you want.

I was in my local jeweler over the weekend and tried on several Gabriel & Co. stacking rings. They looked very nice. Reasonably priced too.
Thanks for the eyewitness report. I was really wondering about the quality of them I don''t want to skimp and then regret it later on.
1.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I have a Gabriel & Co stacking band that I ordered from ID jewelry in NYC. I didn''t know the brand at first, but after I looked on the inside of the ring, I saw the stamp. It is a thin 3 sided pave band and I am happy with the quality and looks. I would call Yukietel at ID jewelry and request prices and I''m sure he will give you a great price if you mention PS.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 3:22:28 PM
Author: tigian
I have a Gabriel & Co stacking band that I ordered from ID jewelry in NYC. I didn''t know the brand at first, but after I looked on the inside of the ring, I saw the stamp. It is a thin 3 sided pave band and I am happy with the quality and looks. I would call Yukietel at ID jewelry and request prices and I''m sure he will give you a great price if you mention PS.
THANKS I appreciate your input. If I can''t see them in person next best thing is a PSer who has!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cellentani, thanks for the Marlene Harris link! There are some cute stackers there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results