shape
carat
color
clarity

Furniture - Bridal Registry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rogerg

Rough_Rock
Anyone know of a good furniture bridal registry in the El Paso, TX or Las Cruces, NM region? I''ve heard great things about Charlotte''s Furniture. What else is out there?

/www.charlottesfurniture.com/''>http://www.charlottesfurniture.com/

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Didn't you post this link on the bedding post? Do you work for them?

As for bedding, Charlotte's is definately NOT my taste, but if you are looking to recommend anything, next time, try and use them first.

I have nothing to recommend, excpet Overstock, Macy's, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Bloomingdale's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Century 21 and Pottery Barn, as I have used them all to my satisfaction. I hope they are in your area.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe...he posted this in 3 separate shopping posts, all saying how great Charlotte's was on various items. Nice website though.

Honestly, bad guerilla marketing on the company's part. Do any of us really seem like we'd be interested in shopping for furniture? HELLO! Diamonds are what we love!
2.gif
Plus I'm a Pottery Barn gal.
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I adore furniture as much as I love diamonds... maybe more...I don't care for that Charlotte's stuff either, I prefer straighter lines...And DON"T even get me started on fabric...I could just roll around in the fabric stores all day...That's the best part...creating your own look that's not already put together for you...I've never heard of registering for furniture. Forget about the ugly dishes, I'd have registered for that setee...and OMG- I just love Mitchell Gold...wish I could register there!!!Oh wait, I'm already married. Bummer...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results