shape
carat
color
clarity

FSI1 or GVS1 2 stones- pick one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moritz

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Here''s your chance to buy another diamond. I am trying to choose between these 2 rocks

.91ct GVS1

depth 63
table 58
polish good
sym vg
flor. none

1.1 ct FSI1

depth 62.9
table 59
crown >35%
polish vg
sym good
flor medium blue

IF the stones cost the same this might be easy. But naturally they have different prices, both below rap. Price really isn''t the object and neither is size. I just would like the livlier stone. So weigh in with what you feel might be the better stone. I have no way of determining the grade cut, all the information is what you see above of the certs.

Thanks

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
These don''t look like ideal cuts - 59 table is too big, and 63 depth is too deep. I would keep looking, to be honest.

Moritz

Rough_Rock
Respectfully I disagree with your assesment of the tables. Both 58 and 59 fall into a grade of 1 under AGS grading!!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yep....keep on looking.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d pass on both too..

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2006 5:55:14 PM
Author:Moritz

I just would like the livelier stone. So weigh in with what you feel might be the better stone.

I could just throw some dice... with the info given.
7.gif

Btw. RE. tables & AGS cut grades: the new AGS0 goes up to 60% table, and I have no reason to disagree. however, those reports rate proportions and brilliance - which is allot more info than there''s here. So it isn''t just about the table.

My 2c

E B

Ideal_Rock
They''re both too deep!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
NEXT!

keep on looking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results