shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Fruity freshness: 4.68 ct rubellite ring by ERD/BE

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Don't ever apologize for pictures! Are you kidding, how could we get enough of looking at such a gorgeous work of art? Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful ring.

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished|1412976003|3765588 said:
That stone deserved something special and I love the engraved setting you've chosen for it. I really love the top view though, where the plain bezel and glorious colour really packs a (fruit) punch on your hand, Acinom. It's great to read of the collaborative effort made by Pricescopers to bring these beautiful creations to life.

Thank you Polished for your kind words and sharp observations. A part of the bezel is plain without milgrain and I love the simplicity of it.
I am so grateful for all the help and support I got during the creation of this ring.

_23129.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1412976327|3765592 said:
Wow wow wow. I was like "beautiful setting, nice stone" when I saw the BE pics, then I saw yours and I realized SHOOT that's actually a stunning stone in a beautiful setting. Lol.

Love the collection you're accumulating. You should probably indulge us and do a group shot :naughty:

Hi Niel! To be honest I had some doubts when I saw the pics of the set stone by BE as the stone did not look that interesting. I was so surprised and overwhelmed when I saw it in real life!!

Will make some group pics soon Niel :lol:

_23130.jpg

_23132.jpg

_23131.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1412977035|3765594 said:
Wow! Stunning ring! What a beautiful color seen coming from that stone. It looks so amazing on you. :)

I agree with Niel...we need a group shot!

Thank you lovesvintage!!! I love the different colours of the stone in different light conditions. Yesterday I was sitting in a red room en the stone became more reddish.

_23133.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1412979289|3765603 said:
I'm finally having my montana sapphire set! I just received word that I will have CAD images early next week so I will of course post them :)

Aaaah!!! That's great. I am so happy for you: Montana sapphires are great. I cannot wait to see how you will set it and how your project progresses. BE is a great team to work with: always friendly and personal and the quality of their work is great. You will have a gorgeous ring. I have yet to see ugly work of BE. Don't forget to post :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable said:
STUNNING! :love:
Thank you!!!!!

sarahb said:
Woah--stunning setting equally stunning stone, I love it--well done!! :appl: :appl: That setting & stone are perfection! :love: :love:
I truly owe this ring to the PS community. I would not have heard about BE without PS, would not have found the stone without Arkieb and would not have come up with this design without the beautiful inspiration pics here and Gypsy's advice on the filigree.

vintageinjune said:
Don't ever apologize for pictures! Are you kidding, how could we get enough of looking at such a gorgeous work of art? Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful ring.
Ah! Thank you for enabling me :twisted: and your kind words!

puppyguts said:
Looks amazing
:wavey: thanks!!!

_23134.jpg

_23135.jpg

_23136.jpg

_23137.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is totally beautiful, Acinom. The raspberry red juiciness is just delicious! I'm so glad you like the ring, especially after following the long journey for the setting. It would be awesome to see a group shot [emoji4] [emoji4]

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!!! I love everything about your ring and it is perfection on your finger!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, This ring is gorgeous and looks beautiful on your hand. You have such great taste in jewelry!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE the setting!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
JAMBERRY! :love:

Do you know that book? (I have young kiddos so excuse my references) Anyway that stone makes me want to sing that book. Et oui, c'est delicieux!

Stunning- how do you find these amazing stones? That stone is so luminous and juicy- I'm just floored.

What a phenominal setting- I went back and read over the threads on it (how did I miss them in the first place?) - it came out fantastic. ...

the real treat is how it looks on your finger- what a great size and can I just say looks fantastic on you! For me the most amazing settings highlight the stone and flatter the wearer, and this does all that and is just beautiful to look at.

Love your choices, love the stone- sooo happy for you, this is an amazing ring!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Love all the photos, please keep them coming. That stone is :love: - I'd swim in it.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1413019236|3765749 said:
_lovesvintage_|1412977035|3765594 said:
Wow! Stunning ring! What a beautiful color seen coming from that stone. It looks so amazing on you. :)

I agree with Niel...we need a group shot!

Thank you lovesvintage!!! I love the different colours of the stone in different light conditions. Yesterday I was sitting in a red room en the stone became more reddish.

Gah! I love the red room shot. That stone is killer.

Edited to gush a little more... sorry... but I went and looked at the pics again.... it is a true 'jewel'- you manage to choose gems and rings that just conjure the kind of gems royalty would wear. May you get much pleasure wearing that juicy bauble- she is so mesmerizing and has so much personality and rich glittering flair. What a treasure- I bet you are thrilled!!! Wear it in good health, Acinom, always.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Its SO gorgeous Acinom!!! What a wonderful stone. I love all its colours in the photos you have posted. It looks like such a fun ring! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, a big hug and thank for all the new posters. I truly enjoy reading your kind comments. Responses to follow..

STONE SPECS
I realise I did not include the specs, first the stone:
Those of you who helped me with the CAD process may remember that the stone started off as a 5.06 ct stone: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-needed-with-my-cads-5-06-ct-rubellite-platinum-ring.204639/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-needed-with-my-cads-5-06-ct-rubellite-platinum-ring.204639/[/URL]
But the stone got chipped during the setting process. I am grateful that BE was able to recover most of the stone: my 5.06 ct rubellite thus became a 4.68 ct stone. The funny thing is: both the 06 and 68 are important numbers for me :twisted:

Rubellite Tourmaline by Gemfix, cut by Andrew Gulij
Modified "Roulette" Cut
New weight: 4.68 ct
New measurement: 10.86 mm round
Clarity: VVS
Origin: Nigeria
Enhancements: None
Gemfix described it as an intense magenta color, excellent cut and clarity

SETTING SPECS
Platinum inspired Art Deco bezel set ring
Made via CAD/CAST by BE
Hand applied engraving and milgraining all over.
12 tiny diamonds in the shank: F/G color, VS clarity (0,15 ct total)

_23169.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is just Juicy! Yum :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1413021998|3765755 said:
Your new ring is totally beautiful, Acinom. The raspberry red juiciness is just delicious! I'm so glad you like the ring, especially after following the long journey for the setting. It would be awesome to see a group shot [emoji4] [emoji4]

Hi mochiko :wavey:. Ah, raspberry red juiciness sounds so poetic. I love it!
It has indeed been quite a journey. :twisted:
I promise to post group shots tomorrow!

Thank you Elysian for your kind words. How is your beautiful ring with music reference by Caysie progressing? You have such a stunning collection!

Aww, thank you Calliecake and Catmom :wavey:

I feel so overwhelmed and humbled by your words Apacherose. I live in Europe and I am not familiar with the book but I will definitely look it up. My kids might be a a tiny bit too old for it but my little nephew will surely love it as well: it sounds delicious :D
I am indeed so happy how it turned out. It is quite an overwhelming process to have a ring made at the other side of the ocean. I am really happy that the end result truly showcases the stone.
Till sofar I have been soooo lucky with my stones and I am grateful that Arkieb has helped me with this one.
You have such great taste Apacherose and I love love love your rose gold set. Would you mind if I use your set as inspiration for a setting for my tiny pink sapphire?

Thank you all!!

_23170.jpg

_23171.jpg

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow Acinom!!!!! That ring is absolutely to die for!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color and the design of that setting!! It is completely perfect! It looks so good on you and I am totally drooling over this ring! It couldn't be any more perfect. Just beautiful. :love:

cj

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringcat|1413105352|3766040 said:
Its SO gorgeous Acinom!!! What a wonderful stone. I love all its colours in the photos you have posted. It looks like such a fun ring! :appl:

Thank you Ringcat! This morning we had quite foggy weather and the stone looked gorgeous in the fog. I was riding on my bike to work though and I did not dare taking a pic while riding the bike :lol:. It's indeed lot of fun to wear the ring and enjoy the different colourings.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover said:
This ring is just Juicy! Yum :love:
Thanks for chiming in Asscherhalo lover :wavey:

cjchumphries said:
Oh wow Acinom!!!!! That ring is absolutely to die for!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color and the design of that setting!! It is completely perfect! It looks so good on you and I am totally drooling over this ring! It couldn't be any more perfect. Just beautiful. :love:

cj
Thank you for dropping by CJ!! I am looking forward admiring your beautiful creation here on Show me the Bling. You are make great steps forward. Thanks for linking my ring!

I have promised to post some group shots. Here they are:

_23181.jpg

_23182.jpg

_23183.jpg

_23184.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My PS collection:
OEC ring with tapered french cut sides by Victor Canera
Paraiba ring with french cut sides by Leon Mege
Zircon ring with 3 sided pave halo by Victor Canera
Rubellite tourmaline art deco inspired ring by Brilliantly Engaged

_23185.jpg

_23186.jpg

_23187.jpg

_23188.jpg

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!!! I love all your rings! :love: :appl: :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Such a great collection! :love: Thank you so much for sharing. I can never get enough of your pics and insights on the joys of wearing such beauties. :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning ring, and stunning on your hand! :love: How do you get any work done while wearing that?

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Weeeee! Love the group shots!!! Ruby- or whatever you are calling her, I call her Ruby, lol,... fits right in with your stunning masterpieces! Definitely holds her own, and that is saying something in that phenomenal bunch. She looks so wonderful on. Thanks so much for the photos! Oh Acinom, I'd be nothing but completely and happily flattered if you took something from my rg set as inspiration. I cannot get over the beautiful colors in the stones you own. I do not want to start over to the colored stones forum but gawd your jewels are amazing :love: . Thanks so much for sharing.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

Omigosh, this ring is stunning acinom!!! The stone is downright delicious, what a gorgeous color - and the setting is fabulous! It turned out so well - Absolutely perfect, I love it! :appl:

You really do have an amazing collection - classic, beautifully done, and really blingy hehe! Love the group shot, your pics are great!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfection! Looks great on you! ;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous, Acinom!!! :love: :love: :love: What a great addition to your wonderful collection! (I am late because my daughter was home for a few days for fall break!)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a huge compliment Badabling!!! Thank you. Are you still thrilled with your bezeled Emilya an lovely band. I love your set.

Ah, thank you for enabling me Lovesvintage :lol:

It is indeed quite distracting VRBeauty :twisted: . It's only a ring but I love beautiful jewelry and it's a harmless preference except for my wallet.

Apacherose :wavey: . Thank you for the green light. This is so kind of you. If - on the scale of beauty - my ring will be 10% as beautiful as yours, I will be super thrilled.

Aww, you are super kind Junebug. And thank you for liking my pics. I make them with my iPhone. I would not even know how to handle a regular camera :lol: . I love love love your super chique cluster ring. Do you wear it every day?

Thank you for chiming in Diamondseeker. I value your opinion highly. It must be so special to have a big daughter who comes home for fall break.

Thank you all :wavey:

_23301.jpg

_23302.jpg

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous stone, gorgeous ring, and you take great photos (and we can never get enough photos)! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results