shape
carat
color
clarity

Frontline Documentary on the candidate!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up. I will have to finish it thoughout the week. Good objective and real stuff. I love it!!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2008 12:46:23 AM
Author:trillionaire
Come and get it!!!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/choice2008/
I''ll have to make time this weekend to watch this. I don''t watch Frontline as often as I should, but it is one of the best shows around, I think. They had a truly stellar one on various religious traditions addressing the meaning and response to 9/11. It was just raw. And I just loved the one on the flu pandemic of 1918. Frontline is in-depth, not dumbed down, and has cameras that can focus and don''t shake or zoom around. (a little personal pet peeve about a lot of "science" or "news" shows these days...ever watch The Naked Archaeologist? Other than the fact that he is neither naked NOR an archaeologist, that show will make you seasick and insult your intelligence at the same time, seriously.)

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I watched this the other night - it was excellent. Learned way more about them than from their own campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results