shape
carat
color
clarity

From Atlanta area and I need......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Howdy- I need to find a new salon. I live in Gwinnett County and I need to find a new hair stylist. I need someone who knows how to cut curly hair. I hate blow drying it straight so it looks like everybody elses hair. I have been here for 5 years and I have gone through about 10 different people due to dissatisfaction. ANYONE? HELP!!

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
I feel ya!!
I lived in Gwinnet for a while and I have VERY curly hair naturally - I never found a salon I liked in Gwinnet..but I found a couple in Cobb, if you''re willing to drive that far.

Othewise, have a peek at the ouidad website (www.ouidad.com) and look for her certified salons - she is an undisputed expert in cutting curly hair and has been going around the country training other stylests in her methods.

If you''re willing to drive cross the city to Cobb, check out 313 salon. They have a website, too, i THINK it''s www.three-thirteen.com but I''m not sure about that - they do some awesome things there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results