shape
carat
color
clarity

Friday the 13th IS lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chels7

Rough_Rock
Well take me off the list
1.gif
. After almost 7 years of dating he proposed on Friday the 13th while camping. We had just set up our campsite and he really really wanted to go for a hike. Usually after we get everything set up he just wants to relax for a bit. Well this time he really pushed for a hike, during the hike I did notice what looked like a ring box in his pocket, but I didn''t say anything in case it wasn''t and in case it was! Well we got to a part on the trail where it over looks lake superior from about 200 yards up, he pulled out the ring box and got on one knee and asked if I would marry him
30.gif

So don''t let ANYONE tell you Friday the 13th is unlucky.

Now let me see if I can upload a picture. I will post more on SMTR later.

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Lake Superior is a gorgious area. I went to college in Duluth.

Where did you guys go camping??? My sister was up on the Lake Superior trail hiking on Friday and got rained on. I hope you guys didn''t get rained on! It is a wanderful story. Congrats again.

Chels7

Rough_Rock
Well I can''t figure out how to post pictures (because they are too large) so I e-mailed that admin ...

We were at Gooseberry Falls, and yes we did get rained on. About two hours after he proposed it started raining so that was our excuse to go celebrate at canal park in Duluth, instead of cooking at the camp ground!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Big congrats! Can''t wait to see the pics!

Chels7

Rough_Rock
Ok here goes, thanks PS admin!

ring3117.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
oooooo, so pretty, cant wait to see more pics!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! I love your ring

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo!!! A big congrats!!!
36.gif
#11 comes off the list!!!

So, any advice for those of us who''ve been dating a super long time as well?? Was it worth the wait? Anything you would''ve done differently during the long, impatient days while you were waiting for your bf to make you his FIANCE?!? Any advice for us as we all continue our waits?

Chels7

Rough_Rock
Haha well as far as advice I guess I was just in a really good spot in my life to patiently wait (so I don''t have a lot of advice!). We dated through college and we both graduated last year, so I haven''t really been that impatient up until the last 6 months or so. I guess just having him talk about wanting to get married and talking about picking out a ring made the wait a little easier on me. Just knowing what was going to happen was half the fun I think!

But happy waiting to all who are left on the list. When it does happen it is a crazy/ wonderful feeling and I hope everyone here gets to experienece it....

and here is another picture since i''m too lazy to start another thread on SMTR, it is a 1.57, G, I1

ring31172.JPG

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Chels! Gorgeous ring!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m way late to your thread, but Congrats!!!! Your ring is beautiful, best wishes!!!!
36.gif

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
I''m late as well, but congrats! Sounds like a very noce proposal...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! BTW, I love your beautiful Cavalier. We have one, too. Aren''t they the best little dogs
1.gif

missy26

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The ring is GORGEOUS....and I agree...Friday the 13th is VERY lucky...my (hopefully) soon to be fiance and I had our first date on Friday the 13th!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results