shape
carat
color
clarity

Fri the 13th is my lucky day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!! I love your ring!!!!! I love split shanks and this one is done perfectly. I love the thin slightly curved bands, the thin delicatte diamond work, so stunning!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s almost IMPOSSIBLY beautiful! I love *every* angle & view. What a great choice! And in my mind I would never think it would flatter a princess so perfectly - YET it DOES!!! That''s a great setting for folks to know about -- and what an amazing PRINCESS! Yum!!!

Congrats!

Absolutely GORGEOUS. Those are some amazing pictures. I love the split, so pretty .
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING! I think that''s the nicest split shank I''ve ever seen! It is just totally FAB!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is really beautiful! I love the setting. I agree with Deco. Every angle is perfect. Congrats!!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring. And I love the BIG photos. You can really see the detail and workmanship!

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 4:15:06 PM
Author: decodelighted
It''s almost IMPOSSIBLY beautiful! I love *every* angle & view. What a great choice! And in my mind I would never think it would flatter a princess so perfectly - YET it DOES!!! That''s a great setting for folks to know about -- and what an amazing PRINCESS! Yum!!!

Congrats!

I hadn''t planned on a princess with this setting at first either. I have always wanted a princess cut (I know some who aren''t fans, but..) , however this one was shown in the store with a HOF Dream diamond (basically a princess with the edges knocked off). I really liked the sparkle, but had a feeling that we would be paying for the name. I would have drastically had to cut size to stay in our price range. I asked them to drop a princess in the setting and knew it was completely different than any ring I had seen in any store or on anyone else I knew. The split shank is more delicate, less pronounced (I need a lower setting because of my work) but still allowed plenty of space for light to hit the diamond perfectly. Having the HOF diamonds on the shank, I knew I was getting plenty of sparkle instead of the look of some leftover cloudy diamonds I see in many chain stores. I really love it, and the nice color (or lack of it) in the princess really makes it look larger than some of the bigger ones we compared it to.

Thanks again for all your kind words... i''m blushing
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, congrats.
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the delicate HOF setting! Congrats!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh it''s divine!! Congratulations!!
30.gif
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I''m not a big princess fan, but your ring is simply divine. Just perfectly done.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it! What a beautiful stone! It looks great in that setting. Congratulations on your engagement!

angeellica

Rough_Rock
it´s a fabulous ring!
What is your ring size?

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
The ring is a 7, but a little big. Still trying to decide if I want to take it down. I"m not worried about it falling off because of my wonderful large knuckle, but I may wait to see what it does with a band with it. Winter and cold weather may make me decide a little sooner however.....

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is amazingly gorgeous! I''m sorry if I missed it if it was mentioned earlier...but I can''t find it: who makes the setting, if I may ask? It ranks right up there as being one of the prettiest split shank settings I''ve laid eyes on....
1.gif

split_shank

Shiny_Rock
The band is by Hearts on Fire, and the center is not. :) We splurged on a more expensive band and went with a smaller center stone. I wanted something different, and judging by the responses I have gotten from friends and others, I think it is. It is also the only split shank setting I found that is a little lower profile and doesn''t take the center stone''s spotlight. But the lil HOF stones in it definitley does a good job at trying!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results