shape
carat
color
clarity

French Pave James Allen ring. Please Help.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Verragio wedding set that I hate. I also have another set from a local store that seemed like it was what I wanted. I was looking around online and found the French Pave James Allen ring it seems that this is what I've been looking for, so I am seriously thinking of buying this set.

The question I have is the head of the setting is just a basic four prong and I tend like a little something more I also like six prongs, so I was wondering if anyone has bought this set and do you like it even though it's a little plain? If you have any "real" pictures of the set I would love to see them.

Looking back I wish I would have waited and searched a little more before I bought anything.

Thanks
Brooke

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, love. Hit "Report Concern" and ask the mods to move this to Rocky Talky. This part of the forum is for gushing and venting about our boyfriends that have yet to propose. Not many of the knowledgeable veterans visit this side ;))

You can also do a "search" up top for previous posts.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, thanks for the tip. I am totally confused about how this site works, but I am loving it.

Brooke

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
JA will make any of their four prongs into a six prong for no extra charge, I believe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results