shape
carat
color
clarity

Free covid tests are back sept 25 for those in the USA

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
THank you for sharing this. My partner just came back positive with covid today! We have been so careful and have avoided it for almost 4 years.

If anyone lives in Minnesota, we can get free covid tests through www.sayyeshometest.org each home qualifies for 4 free tests the 1st of every month

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
THank you for sharing this. My partner just came back positive with covid today! We have been so careful and have avoided it for almost 4 years.

If anyone lives in Minnesota, we can get free covid tests through www.sayyeshometest.org each home qualifies for 4 free tests the 1st of every month
So sorry to hear about your partner, prayers outgoing for a quick recovery and mild symptoms.
Thank you for the free test info for our friends and family in Minnesota.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Do the earlier COVID tests work on the current variant?

Curious, because a friend of ours came down with a wicked "flu" that she said was the exact same symptoms/experience as having COVID last winter...She tested herself multiple times throughout the illness but came out negative each time.

So this makes me wonder if the tests work for the new variant.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Good to know, thanks Karl!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do the earlier COVID tests work on the current variant?

Curious, because a friend of ours came down with a wicked "flu" that she said was the exact same symptoms/experience as having COVID last winter...She tested herself multiple times throughout the illness but came out negative each time.

So this makes me wonder if the tests work for the new variant.

not an expert, blah blah blah, consult your doctor......
From what I can find online the answer is yes and no.
Yes some of the earlier now expired kits may miss them.
A test that is new enough not to be expired should pick up all the variants.
It is advised to do 2 tests 2 days apart as you can feel sick but have not built up enough in your nose to trigger a positive response.

Also there is a nasty illness going around that many people I know in different parts of the world have/had that are all covid negative. Flu variant? dunno

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is anecdotal, but my husband just had Covid and then I got it. We tested positive on multiple expired tests.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Four additional free Covid-19 tests, per household, are available, starting today. So up to 8 tests if you haven't already ordered any since before September 25.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Four additional free Covid-19 tests, per household, are available, starting today. So up to 8 tests if you haven't already ordered any since before September 25.
Thank you for letting us know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results