shape
carat
color
clarity

FRANCE pics- bling & food!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 12:31:23 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl

And I''ll throw this last one in there as we LOVE crepes! La Creperie Des Canettes- 10 rue des Canettes (6th arrondissement) great little place.

HTH!
ChargerGrrl, those places look great and I am glad you listed a creperie! I remember wishing I had tried the crepes in Paris but never did! Did you feel it was claustrphobic walking up the stairs?? It does sound pretty cool to try climbing to the top! Thanks for all you good tips; I appreciate them and will for sure check out a few of those restaurants while I am there! Also, thanks for the bling pics and happy Anniversary!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
it wasn''t too bad going up/down the Arc''s stairs. it was windy, but the stairwell wasn''t very narrow. The stairs for the belltower in Brugge were waaaay trickier. DH commented how that would never fly in the U.S (letting visitors go up/down it).

Anyway, here''s a pic that i hope gives you an idea of the stairwell. Do it! You''ll be rewarded with a great view of Paris!

CGarcstairs.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the great pictures of your beautiful vacation. I have not been to Paris in ages and I better get going! You two are an adorable couple - thanks for sharing your adventure! Your DH is very brave - frogs legs and raw meat while on vacation. Oh boy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, that is a cute pic of you on the stairs; you look lovely! What a lovely time and thanks again for the suggestions!!!

iluvgems

Rough_Rock
Louis XV www.bylouis.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results