shape
carat
color
clarity

Found this thrifting wanted to know if anyone knows if it’s real or fake

stef8

Rough_Rock
Found this Yves Saint Laurent arty ring wanted to see if anyone knows if it’s the real deal or a copy 8FEC7166-61B3-4A2E-9477-AAFC09CA9E74.jpeg B3D555B4-20B0-411C-9BC8-3E82D1C9B010.jpeg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like costume, which doesn’t necessarily mean inexpensive. I’m more familiar with the intertwined “YSL” logo but I have seen this one before, for what it’s worth. I don’t know of a costume jewelry forum - and if you find one, please come back and share it with us! - but this seems to be a pretty good site for information about costume jewelry;

They also have some YSL pieces for sale do you can check for other logos... and prices.

stef8

Rough_Rock
It looks like costume, which doesn’t necessarily mean inexpensive. I’m more familiar with the intertwined “YSL” logo but I have seen this one before, for what it’s worth. I don’t know of a costume jewelry forum - and if you find one, please come back and share it with us! - but this seems to be a pretty good site for information about costume jewelry;

They also have some YSL pieces for sale do you can check for other logos... and prices.

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results