carat
color
clarity

Found new shopping channel-

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Imagine my surprise to find a shopping channel that I never looked at before. It has been in existence a number of yrs, but escaped my attention.

The reason I bring this up, is that I saw one example of a large ctw ring that was reasonably priced for what you got. And the stones had no windows that I could see.

So if anyone is interested In a 17ctw citrine ring in sterling silver for $100.00 you can find it a Evine.com. It reminds me of the Joan Crawford rock of yesteryear. They have it in ammy, white topaz, and praisilite(Sp). in cushion, pear, or round. I have never seen one this large in a cushion cut with halo.

I think the line is from Paul Deasy, who used to be on HSN. So if you have been hiding a Joan Crawford persona, heres your chance to come out.(no nasties though :)

I don't buy any jewelry anymore, but would be tempted if I were younger.

Annette

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some one correct me if I'm wrong.
Smitcompton, I believe evine used to be ShopNBC. Actually, I'm not sure it that was the last name before this new one.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Kaekae I think you are right. ShopNBC was not a channel I watched, so it was a surprise for me to bump into it. I watched again for a while last nite, and it was mildly interesting. I did like the 17 ct ring, and for 99.00 , I thought it was a decent deal. Some items were very expensive, but the stones looked better than what you would find on JTV.

I find it relaxing to watch the jewelry on TV. Used to buy, before I knew much.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results