shape
carat
color
clarity

Found his diamond "cheat sheet"!

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
I''ve been dying to post this, but my SO was with me all day yesterday... When I was at his apartment on Saturday, and he left for a couple of hours, I was straightening things up around the apartment, and in one of his pockets I found a diamond "cheat sheet"--a little scrap of paper with all the color and clarity grades and a few key cut terms on it (no other details or receipt or anything). Which means...he''s started looking!!! Or in the very least thinking about looking for my ring)!

Maybe this seems silly to those of you who actively discuss rings and have been shopping with your SO''s, but for me, this was huge, since I''m pretty sure it will be a surprise when it happens! I mentioned in my introductory post that I thought we might get engaged in the next 6 months or so, and this makes me think that my intuition was right.

Just wanted to share my joy with the only people I can tell this to who won''t think I''m crazy
emteeth.gif

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
aw congrats!! that''s so exciting! at least you know he''s taking these kind of things seriously :) hopefully you''ll have a proposal soon! good luck to you :)

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
that''s exciting
1.gif
congrats, hope your wait is short!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That is so cute. It seems like he really wants to get you the best stone that he possibly can!
36.gif

What a sweetie!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
aww that''s awesome!!!!!

peonies

Rough_Rock
How exciting! That''s so sweet that he took the time to do his homework, it really shows he cares. By the way, I love your user name : ) my boyfriend calls me "sweet pea" as a term of endearment so I love that name!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
that''s not only cute but super thoughtful :) he''s a gem : D

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That''s very exciting, sounds like it''ll be really soon. How sweet that he''s making sure he gets you a really nice diamond he must be a great guy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results